River Inn Motor Hotel

Budgetel River Inn Redding Hotel
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Redding's worst place to stay

Do not be fooled by the pictures you view while booking a hotel. When I booked my hotel I felt comfortable and safe. When I got into town and seen the hotel I wanted to keep driving. We got into our room beyond gross, cob webs everywhere, I didn't even have a fitted sheet on my bed,and the smell was horrible. There was a hole drilled through the wall into the next room, how freaky is that. My kids wanted to sleep in the car. The water in the hot tub was green,and smelt of extreme chemicals. I went to the front desk after 15 minutes of arriving and the manager refused to give me my money back. I was shocked to see a place like that to even be open, someone really needs to look into shutting this dump down.

Unique Quality: There is nothing good about this place