540 NORTH MARKET, Redding, CA 96002

Travelocity Hotels.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 2 star hotels

• Great Night Sleep

They had great beds everything clean. We had a two queen bed room had enough towels asked for extra soap and shampoo no problem. We got everything we asked for. They had the daily newspaper, fresh fruit in the lobby. In room coffee that was good.

Unique Quality: Pool was great after a long 10 hour drive. Hot tub felt so good after pool made for a great night sleep.

• Redding Best Kept Lodging Secret

Very nice place to stay. A piece of their literature mentioned them as "Redding's Best Kept Lodging Secret," and I found them to be just that. This hotel has the Wow factor when it comes to presentation. The curb appeal is divine. I found the staff to be very accommodating and they treated me very well. The manager went out of his way to assist us with our bags and recommended a wonderful place for dinner.
    The room was spacious and immaculate. They had coffee in the room and it was the best we had in a hotel. The bed was a new one, I think Serta Perfect Sleeper, pillow-top - very comfortable. They said they just purchased them for the single rooms.
    The fact that they had a full guest laundry facility was great for us. The pool was heated and they also had a spa and fitness room that was quite adequate.
    The breakfast was next door and it was very good and the portion size was very huge, I took most back to my room. This wasn't the place the manager suggested for dinner but it looked like a good dinner menu.
    We walked a few blocks to the river trail and it was beautiful. It took us to the Sundial bridge and it was spectacular. We had a wonderful stay in Redding and the Travelodge will be our place to stay when we return next year.

Unique Quality: The above pretty much sums it up. Oh, the price was great. We payed $70 something plus tax. The breakfast was included. Oh, try the fruit in the lobby, very good.

More about Travelodge Redding

Gem in the Shadow of Mt. Shasta

by TripAdvisor Member petalumom

"Delightful" best describes our stay at the Redding Travelodge. The staff: Friendly, helpful and professional. The buildings and grounds: Immaculate. The rooms: Clean and comfortable. Each morning we took advantage of a delicious complimentary hot breakfast at a local cafe next door where we enjoyed to-die-for, melt-in-your-mouth, biscuits. We discovered a gem in the shadow of Mt. Shasta. Redding Travelodge is an excellent value for your travel dollar!

Redding Travelodge a great base to explore from!

by TripAdvisor Member Paddy197

We found the Redding Travelodge, through the " Lonely Planet Guide to California". We were very impressed with the welcome and advice on the local area, from both staff and management. Breakfast is provided in a dinner next door and we were given advice on several good restaurants , including La Gondola a minutes walk from the motel ( meal excellent and welcome after our journey)The Motel rooms are spacious and modern having recently been given a high spend overhaul. All staff seem proud of their lodings and in my opinion rightly so.

Excellent value

by TripAdvisor Member LesleyO

Found this motel to be excellent value. It's spotlessly clean and quiet, which are the main things we look for when travelling. The staff were very helpful. Telling us where to find a place to eat when we arrived quite late and also quickly replaced our non functioning coffee machine. We used it as a base to explore round the Shasta region and Lassen Volcanic Park. The breakfasts at the diner next door where the best we had out of the places we stayed when touring north California. Would thoroughly recommend this place!

Long stay- staff like family.

by TripAdvisor Member firebirdluver

My family was booked into the Travelodge for 4 1/2 months due to my work schedule. The staff are terrific! The rooms are clean and comfortable. Amenities are plentiful (pool, wireless internet access, cable TV, fridge, microwave, laundry). There are several eating establishments, a very large park, and other attractions (Turtle Bay, Sundial bridge, Sacramento River) within easy walking distance. The Redding Travelodge is like our home away from home. Special thanks to Steve, Kevin and Sarah for making our stay so enjoyable.

Amazing customer service

by TripAdvisor Member llamallori

This was by far the best hotel experiance we have ever had. The manager was incredible. He recomended restaurants & markets, he gave directions to each, he accomodated our trailer he had a positive answer to every question we asked. The rooms were truly clean. No cigarette smell, no strong disinfectant smell. I really just can't say enough. The stay we had was perfect - Give that man(ager) a raise!

Great customer service

by TripAdvisor Member birdhaus

This place is a real class act. The room was very clean and well appointed. The staff was friendly and helpful, often going beyond what was necessary to make us feel welcome and comfortable. Great voucher for free full breakfast at the nearby Miner's Cafe, too! For an reasonably priced and happy stay in Redding, this is the place!

Very quiet

by TripAdvisor Member AngelaG

Despite being situated on a main road, this hotel was very quiet. Check in was very quick and our room which consisted of two beds, tv, and coffee maker was very clean.
The hotel staff were very friendly and gave us a map and directions to the Sundial Bridge (which is quite close) and for our way out of town in the morning.
There is also a small outdoor swimming pool in the courtyard.

Complimentary breakfast is available at the diner next door. There is plenty of choice on the complimentary menu or you can choose extra and pay.

Comments