Travelodge Redding

Family Travel Camping Hiking and Walking
See Amenities

Great Night Sleep

by written on July 30, 2012

They had great beds everything clean. We had a two queen bed room had enough towels asked for extra soap and shampoo no problem. We got everything we asked for. They had the daily newspaper, fresh fruit in the lobby. In room coffee that was good.

Unique Quality: Pool was great after a long 10 hour drive. Hot tub felt so good after pool made for a great night sleep.

by written on May 13, 2009

Very nice place to stay. A piece of their literature mentioned them as "Redding's Best Kept Lodging Secret," and I found them to be just that. This hotel has the Wow factor when it comes to presentation. The curb appeal is divine. I found the staff to be very accommodating and they treated me very well. The manager went out of his way to assist us with our bags and recommended a wonderful place for dinner.
The room was spacious and immaculate. They had coffee in the room and it was the best we had in a hotel. The bed was a new one, I think Serta Perfect Sleeper, pillow-top - very comfortable. They said they just purchased them for the single rooms.
The fact that they had a full guest laundry facility was great for us. The pool was heated and they also had a spa and fitness room that was quite adequate.
The breakfast was next door and it was very good and the portion size was very huge, I took most back to my room. This wasn't the place the manager suggested for dinner but it looked like a good dinner menu.
We walked a few blocks to the river trail and it was beautiful. It took us to the Sundial bridge and it was spectacular. We had a wonderful stay in Redding and the Travelodge will be our place to stay when we return next year.

Unique Quality: The above pretty much sums it up. Oh, the price was great. We payed $70 something plus tax. The breakfast was included. Oh, try the fruit in the lobby, very good.

Nearby Travelodge Redding

• Kitchenette
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Redding Travel Forum

Need advice about Redding, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Redding and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Redding hotel reviews

River Inn Motor Hotel
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
Hilton Garden Inn Redding (5050 Bechelli Lane )
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review