Vagabond Inn Redding

Vagabond Inn Redding I-5
Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• No Hospitality at this Inn

They have changed their name to Hospitality Inn. Needs to go back to Vagabond that way you know what you are getting. The first night we stayed smelly room. Every towel had black stains like someone working on the car used them. Showed the office they gave new clean looking ones (very rough). When we checked in asked for towels because we had 4 people in our party only 2 towels in the room. Rock hard beds. Asked about the microwave and frige I saw in some rooms was told only for rooms with king beds. When confronted with the room # with two queen beds and micro and frige. We got that one for the second night only thing good about that room was no smell. Beds were worse which I did not think was possible. Paing peeling off walls in the bathroom. The second room did have a second vanity sink and better water pressure in the shower.The only good thing about this place was leaving. Oh by the way the pool had black alge and they let us swim in it. Doughnuts in the morning were very stale day old would have been better. The only reason I stayed is my mother does not like paying for a room and this was cheeper than the one we stayed at on the way into town.

Unique Quality: Will never stay here again. DO NOT STAY HERE NO MATTER WHAT THE NAME.

• I had to contact the health department

The most disgusting place I have ever stayed in and when I asked to speak to a Manager, the kid behind the counter said he didn't know who that was. I did report them to the health dept. and also contacted the corporate office. The Health Dept. is on it and replied quickly, the corp. office, however, has not replied.

Unique Quality: Their only unique quality they have is unidentified muck on floors and surfaces.

Comments