1675 Industrial Park Ave, Redlands, CA 92374
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Travelocity

More about Good Nite Inn Redlands

Cheap & Dirty

by TripAdvisor Member jenandcraig

I was working @ Loma Linda University so I needed a place that was relatively close and the hotel was picked and paid for by a private party (other than me), because I wouldn't have paid for the room at all! I stayed there from June 8-12, 2007 and let me tell you....if you like cheap, dirty, and unfriendly service, this is the place for you!! The hotel is next to the freeway and with the giant door crack you can here the cars all night long. There was no place to put your luggage on. Don't dare take you shoes off, (I stayed in room 238) my socks STUCK to the floor like velcro! Not to mention the HUGE black stains on the floor. I looked like a crime scene from CSI !! And the most fun, when I would come back from working in the evening, I had to go to the front desk, not once, or twice, BUT 3 TIMES to get them to reactivate my key swipe!! Which if you had a room next to the front desk, maybe it would not be that much of an inconvience, but when you are 2 buildings over and on the 2nd floor, well I guess you get your workout on the "stairmaster"!!!

Deplorable

by TripAdvisor Member jm89074

This reservation was for business and arranged for me. I will be moving to a new hotel next week after my reservation for this week is up. I stayed in one room for just 2 nights last week and another for this week. I have traveled alot and don't consider myself unreasonable at all and I have stayed in plenty of budget hotels. But this place is just disgusting. Both of my rooms so far have been terrible. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Old, worn out, and stained bed linens, carpet, and chairs. Tiny, cramped rooms. You get the feeling that it serves as somewhat of a flophouse for locals of questionable character. The "free" wireless never works. Folks, there is a reason this place is the cheapest in Redlands. Value is one thing, but sometimes you also pay the price for being cheap, and this is a shining example of that.

Handicap rooms

by TripAdvisor Member bronco21LasVegas

I had the miss fortune of staying at Good Night Inn in Redlands CA. This Jan ‘08.
Room 114, was supposed to be handicap accessible. Just because you install a few hand rails in the bathroom it does not make it handicap accessible!
Starting with the bathroom, the lighting was poor, the shower tub was narrow and the floor of the tube had no flat surface on which to stand on, the surface of the tube was extremely slippery, the shower head was up over 6’ high, with no accommodation of a hand shower. And there was no shower chair. The bathroom floor when dry was ok to walk on but splash water on the floor it became extremely slippery.
The room over all was cluttered and poorly lighted. There was a table and two chairs set in the back of the room next to the sink and counter that obstructed access to the clothes hanger. There was little room to maneuver a wheelchair let alone use the chairs at the table. The refrigerator was unplugged, when plugged in it failed to work.
The bed was inaccessible by wheelchair, only about 20” space between the wall and the bed on both sides, with only one night stand. The bed was the poorest excuse of a bed I ever seen or tried to sleep in, yes tried! It was a mass of soft unsporting springs that poked, dipped and swayed every which way. Needless to say I did not get a Good Nights rest in this Inn! And what’s up about charging $10.00 or more extra on a handicap accessible room?

Great Service!

by TripAdvisor Member BiZmom

WE had a great trip! As a mom with 2 little ones, we always
have extra requests. The staff was more than willing to help
with all of our needs. They made great recommendations for
eateries that were family friendly. The kids had a blast in the spa.
It was so convenient to have the continental breakfast available when the kids are hungry early in the am. We will definitely return the next time we're in the area!

We liked it!

by TripAdvisor Member RTWFresno_CA

My wife and I stayed here with our young children, and we felt that the Good Nite Inn in Redlands was a great value for the price. Our room was basic, but functional. It wasn't a five-star hotel, but it wasn't advertised as one, so it suited our purpose just fine. We needed a clean, comfortable room, and that's what we got.

The decor and furnishings aren't the trendiest, but they're not outdated, either. Everything was in good shape and worked properly (except the light bulb in one of the lamps, which I'm sure would have been changed if we had asked, but there was plenty of other lighting).

The staff members were extremely friendly and helpful. The management seems to take pride in their work. Orange juice, muffins, and coffee were provided in the front office for breakfast. Parking was plentiful, and the area was very nice. Adjacent to the hotel were new car dealerships and offices -- no residential neighborhoods and no extra foot traffic through the property. We felt very safe.

Also near the property were LOTS of restaurants. We ended up going to Souplantation, but every chain restaurant imaginable was within ten minutes' driving distance ranging from Elephant Bar to Claim Jumper. An IHOP is about a five minute walk along with a bar-b-que restaurant that looked very yummy although we didn't go. The 10 Freeway and the 210 Freeway are very close, and there is also lots of shopping. Target was about a three minute drive and we also saw lots of other "big box" stores in a new shopping center across the 10 Freeway.

There was also free wifi. It was VERY easy to use. I opened my MacBook and my wireless card connected right away, and ten seconds later I was checking my email and using Google Earth.

Next time we're in Redlands, we will definitely stay here again. The Good Nite Inn was a very nice and convenient place to stay.

Stay away from this hotel! Save yourself the Bed Bug problems!

by TripAdvisor Member Bedbughater0608

My wife and I stayed at the Good Nite Inn in June 2008 as a business stay after a long wedding. The location was good and the room itself was clean. Little did we know that the bed and room were infested with bed bugs. The next morning we both woke up with small bites on our arms and legs. Having never experienced bed bugs, we thought there may have been a small mosquito in the room and went on our way home. The next couple of nights at home, our bites became more numerous and after a week and half of suffering, we finally determined that we may have a case of the bedbugs. We checked our linens and suitcase we took to the Good Nite Inn and low and behold, there were bed bugs on both our linens and suitcase! Because of this, our affordable stay at the Good Nite Inn has cost us hundreds of dollars in bedbug repellant and long days of itching discomfort. Please do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel, unless they start spraying every single room and bed with bed bug insecticide!!!

Willing to Please but.........

by TripAdvisor Member ddac3

We stayed for four nights at this hotel in late July, 2008. The overall location and look of this hotel is very nice. HOWEVER, we did experience a few problems. We had to change rooms mid stream because of bugs in our bathroom and had to take a shower one morning in a different room because our shower stopped working. Through all this though I have to say, the staff was extremely polite and accommodating. They are the best part of this hotel I must say. Overall, we would stay here again because the price and location are hard to beat. Things that happened to us could happen anywhere and we were treated very nicely and respectfully. Thank you Good Nite Staff!!!!

Great Affordable Clean Rooms

by TripAdvisor Member crossbow2002

My wife and family spent 3 nights at Good Nite Inn - the rates were affordable, we had money to spend on meals and shopping - my wife loved that. There are great restaurants within walking distance. The kids enjoyed the pool and spa! The motel is in a nice quiet area and we felt secure during our stay. We would definitely recommend the Good Nite Inn to others with families and who are budget conference. Thanks to good customer service and smiles from the staff, we will definitely return our next visit to the area.

Nightmare

by TripAdvisor Member DublinPeadar

We booked two rooms in this hotel for two nights sat/sun 25/26 oct, and again for more days later in week. they were non smoking rooms. the first thing that hit us when we entered was a smell like air freshener, however this did not kill smoke smell from rooms. Rooms were small and cramped. This hotel has the enviable honour of the only hotel i checked the sheets before getting into bed. The following morning i walked 200 yards to another hotel and booked our party into that one for rest of stay. Locals call this The Good Bye Inn. COULD NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

Unexpected gem!

by TripAdvisor Member roadster07

Came down with a buddy for a water polo game and needed reasonably priced lodging. Found this place and glad we did. Very clean, quiet and comfortable. Also, the complimentary breakfast was good and quite adequate. This place was a great value for the price and I will definately stay there again if down in Redlands.

Barton HouseBarton House

The Asistencia and the Mission FathersThe Asistencia and the Mission Fathers

Front of "Peek Inside" shopFront of "Peek Inside" shop

Old train stationOld train station

Comments