Economy Inn and Suites

Economy Inn and Suites
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Ridgecrest

These were at Garlock no less, big no no!These were at Garlock no less, big no no!

Labyrinth made out of stonesLabyrinth made out of stones

This was neat to see it transform from bonesThis was neat to see it transform from bones

Travel Tips for Ridgecrest

Ridgecrest, California

by RAINBOWWINGS

"Ridgecrest....where??"

I wouldnt go so far as to say this town sucks, but then Im not living there, but what I can say is that of the 20,000 or so inhabitabts that do live there, they must have all been away when we stopped by!!
If you're driving from LA to Death Valley then you will pass by Ridgecrest....in fact its the last watering hole before the Valley. We arrived lunchtime on Sunday Fathers Day and other than a funeral parlour(I think), a petrol station and some closed up warehouses....we didnt see a soul!! We did find a couple of diners..one being closed...and stopped to eat. As we got out the car the heat hit us full blast....all 114Fs! Windy yes very like a hairdryer so it was a quick walk into the diner and an even quicker walk back to the car when we had eaten.
I dont know if there area any hotels in Ridgecrest...I suppose there must be, but there again its not really a place where anyone would want to stay....unless their grandmother lived there ..of course!!

Comments