Ramada Limited Rohnert Park

Family Travel Budget Travel
See Amenities
joiwatani's Profile Photo

The Ramada Limited

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 7, 2008

We were still on a road trip going to Bodega Bay the very next day. We just visited my classmate Jackie and didn't like to spend the night at her house so we decided to go to Ramada Limited at Rohnert Park. The hotel has many buildings and it is kind of confusing whe you arrive at the hotel at night.

The hotel room was located underneath the stairs. There were no rooms available already. There were many tourists in the area travelling during the summer time.

We opted this hotel because we didnt' like to drive further and we were already tired from our long driving.

The hotel is okay but I will not really recommend it. It is very expensive for the price and that there are so many noisy residents.

If travelling in this part of town during a busy season, make sure to book ahead of time.

Unique Quality: There is nothing good about this hotel at all. I think we were trapped because we didn't have any other place to go. When we checked in it was almost midnight. It was a very busy season and we didn't have any other choice. We have to spend the night here and rest despite the noisiness of other hotel residents. I can hear the noise of cars coming in and going especially the motor bikes. If I wasn't tired from travelling, I would not be able to sleep in this hotel. The price we paid for the room was %99.84 including tax.

Directions: From Old Redwood Highway, turn right on E Cotati Avenue, Rohnert Park, California

Nearby Ramada Limited Rohnert Park

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Rohnert Park Travel Forum

Need advice about Rohnert Park, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Rohnert Park and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Rohnert Park hotel reviews