Larkspur Landing Sacramento

See Hotels with Higher Star Rating

Tags

Road Trip Family Travel Business Travel
See Amenities

10x better then Extended Stay!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 13, 2010

This place was AWESOME!! It's like an Extended Stay but WAY better! The staff was polite, the rooms are clean & decorated nicely, the location is perfect (close to the freeway, restuarants, and shopping), and the rate is totally reasonable! They had awesome little perks like the free laundry room, warm cookies in the lobby in the evening, fresh start breakfast in the morning, free internet & DVD movies, and they even have a free service to take care of your grocery shopping for you and have it in your kitchen when you come back at the end of the day. I even saw a BBQ grill outside that I think you can use as well!

Everything was clean, taken care of, and modern. The bed was soooo comfy too.

I would have to say there were a few drawbacks (which were totally minor)
1. There was only one night stand so only person could put their drink, glasses, etc next to them in bed
2. The hallways & lobby temperature was very warm
3. Not all the TV stations came in (I didn't bother letting them know as we didn't spend that much time in the room, but if we had, it would have been annoying)

We are staying here every time we come to town and plan on being on that side of Sac. We are actually staying at the Roseville one in a month for a wedding as well. I will look for these hotels first when I'm staying somewhere! No more crappy Extended Stay hotels for me, if at all possible!!!

Directions: In the same parking lot as Mel's Diner right past Fair Oaks when coming off of the Freeway (highway 50) on the left side

Nearby Larkspur Landing Sacramento

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Sacramento Travel Forum

Need advice about Sacramento, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Sacramento and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Sacramento hotel reviews