San Bernardino Hotels

Our Members Say

• akkipaa profile photo akkipaa
  • Reviews: 433

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Dream Inn (used to be Sharene): Route 66 stuff

Motel Sharene was the first Route 66 like motel we noticed when driving trough San Bernardino. Right decision, but probably there could have been better places, this was a little bit poorly located, we had troubles to find a place to eat. Or I am wrong; we didn't have local maps or other advice.

When we game to San Bernadino this in was named Sharene. We were almost the only customers, there were some younger ladies, but the owners (Indian) had a lot of time to us. They had just bought the place, going towards their American dream. The water pipes was out of order, we needed to bring water to flush with waste basket, the room was not very clean (I would like to say positive, they were very nice and friendly people), but they smiled competing with the Sun and I wish all luck to them in their business.

But they definitely have made a mistake. Why to change make from original which is beautiful reminding me angels and birds to unimaginative "Dream Inn"? They started to paint the sign yesterday (12th May 2011) evening, you can check the original painting from my previous travelogue.

Here is what others have said: "Nice and clean room and new management; they are nice, low rates." written on 17th May 2011.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Road Trip
  • Written February 17, 2013
Tip Photo

When we came

• oceanside-monkey profile photo oceanside-monkey
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Holiday Inn Express San Bernardino: Holiday Inn Express in San Bernardino

Stay was pleasant. I was only in San Bernardino for a day in June. It was about 100 degrees and dry and hot outside, and the Holiday Inn hotel provided me with a good cool refuge during my short stay. There is free breakfast served in the mornings by the main lobby, although I didnt stick around for that. Room & bathroom was clean and standard quality I usually expect from Holiday Inn Hotel.

The rooms have a large plasma television fixed on the wall opposite the bed. A nice change to see that kind of television instead of the old big tube televisions. Free internet (wifi) so bring your laptop and browse right from the room.

• Opinion of Price: about average