Motel 6 San Bernardino North

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 6 reviews
Booking.com Expedia.com

BED BUGS!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 11, 2012

DO NOT STAY HERE! (The motel 6 on University Prkwy)
My mom stayed here a few months before us and said that she got bit by what she thought was bed bugs and called the motel and told them... they said they had an exterminator check the room and it was bug free...
I didn't think much of it when I booked us a room to stay in after a concert up the road. Other than the ridiculous amount of security (even though apparently it is needed), the room was the worst room I have ever stayed in. The air conditioner pumped hot outside air in to the room and that was as good as it got. I won't rant and rave about every detail but I thought I would mention the bed bug thing.
My boyfriend has multiple bed bug bites that have turned in to a horrible rash. I have bite marks on me too, but they just feel like nothing more than a mosquito bite. I have done hours of research online to find out what his rash is from and bed bug bites have all of the same symptoms that he has. BED BUGS! REALLY?!!!!! We stayed in room 314, but I'm sure the whole hotel will be infested in no time. I am going to look in to a surprise visit with an exterminator because I know they will just lie to me about having it done. I am getting ready to tear my house apart to check to see if we brought them home with us, yippie!

Unique Quality: Horrible rooms

• Swimming Pool
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Pets Allowed

San Bernardino Travel Forum

Need advice about San Bernardino, California? Visit the Travel Forum for San Bernardino and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest San Bernardino hotel reviews