2002 S. El Camino Real, San Clemente, California, 92672, United States

Satisfaction Poor

More about San Clemente

Ocean Festival, San Clemente, USAOcean Festival, San Clemente, USA

ChillChill

Boys of the summer.Boys of the summer.

Heading North on the Trail by the BluffsHeading North on the Trail by the Bluffs

Travel Tips for San Clemente

New Meaning to Sidewalk Surfing!

by cnango

All around San Clemente you see surf boards being used for things other than surfing ! I have seen surfboard signs, surf board menus but this to me is the most clever, it gives a whole new meaning to sidewalk surfing !

Amazing Views from Leslie Park

by cnango

This little neighborhood park is really off the beaten path. Even a lot of locals do not know about it ! It is small with just 2 benches and a grassy area , but it is big on views!

I like to come here after driving through Taco Bell or Jack In the Box . Unlike at the beach ( (where I also like to eat my take out food )there are no parking meters and I do not get sand in my sandwich !

A Festive and Colorful Mexican Restaurant

by cnango about The El Mariachi Restaurant and Cantina

When we walked into the El Mariachi Restaurant we were greeted and immediately seated in a comfortable booth in the colorful dining room.The atmosphere was festive with 2 Mariachi singers who went from table to table serenading people as they dined on Mexican Food. I ordered some guacamole dip to go with the complimentary basket of tortilla chips. For dinner I ordered Chicken Enchiladas, ala carte. And for dessert the Mexican flan.The food was very good and filling, I did not even miss the rice and beans that would have come with the dinner portion.

The El Mariachi Restaurant and Cantina is my new favorite Mexican Restaurant in San Clemente. It is a new discovery for me but I have been back several times and have never been disappointed. I have only gone here on week nights and have never had to wait. for a seat even though I did not have reservations.

Eat at Pedro's Tacos

by gulflocal

San Clemente is a cool beach town...lots of surf, but lots of pretty boys and girls who drive brand new cars worth more than your or my house, but the surf and sun outweighs the negatives of the place, and in general, the people there are very friendly ! peace

Comments