Value Score Poor Value
Good For Couples
DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOU VALUE YOUR SAFETY
The hotel staff gave out keys to another person to view our room while we were in it. After this episode frightened my children and upset my husband and myself, the hotel staff refused to do anything to appease the situation. Upopn checkout they even charged full price for the stay. After weeks of us having to "chase" the management, they finally issued a credit of $50 which was not even equal to one's nights stay. There mistake ruined our family vacation, due to very tired children who were afraid to sleep the next days events were a disaster. We booked 3 nights total, a credit of at least the one nights stay would have been fair upon checkout. If you value your peace of mind and your familys safety - DO NOT STAY HERE!
Unique Quality: The kids bunk beds and close proximity to destinations on our itenary is why we booked this hotel.
The worst hotel...
Okay, I'm not exactly sure Mission Valley is the location we stayed in (it was off Hwy 8) so this may not be the exact hotel, but the same chain. I have to say it was probably one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in. Here's why:
1. Did not have the room we requested (a suite with 2 double beds, separate living area which closed off by itself.) We had that listed on our confirmation, they kept saying they didn't have it. Then when we spoke to the manager, she finally amitted they did have a room like that, but it was being saved for another reservation? Now mind you, we had made these reservations almost 2 MONTHS in advance. So of course, we complained (loudly, I might add!) and they gave us the room.
2. Beds were hard as a rock, and squeaked every time you sat on them.
3. They ran out of towels. What kind of hotel runs out of towels? We called at 6:00 pm upon returning to our room and found we didn't have towels. They finally brought some around at 11:00 pm.
4. Dead roach in the bathroom. At least it wasn't alive....
Directions: About 5 - 10 minutes from the airport
Popular Hotels in San Diego
12011 Scripps Highland Drive, & Scripps Poway Pkwy, San Diego
610 Diamond Street, San Diego
11025 Vista Sorrento Parkway, San Diego
530 Broadway Street, San Diego
Explore the World
- Millennium Lodge Central
- Ramada Limited Sunset Beach
- Quality Inn Lancaster
- Fairmont Vacation Villas At R
- Ambassador Hotel Bangkok
- Ritz Carlton Istanbul
- Giant Dragon Hotel
- Days Inn Kissimmee Hwy 192
- Ridgewood Residence
- Shephard's Beach Resort
- Suntide Island Beach Club
- Adventurer Oceanfront Inn