Quality Inn near Qualcomm Stadium

5399 Adobe Falls Road, San Diego, California, 92120, United States

Rodeway Inn Mission Valley
Orbitz.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 2 star hotels

• Now a Rodeway Inn, NEVER stay here!!

My husband and I booked a room at this hotel for 9 nights. When we checked in we were told "if you check out during the stay you still pay for entire stay." We thought that was an odd thing to be told but we were there for vacation and for Comic Con, so we had no intention of checking out before our departing date.

Well we now know why that was said! It was because our stay would be a nightmare!!

We stayed here last year, when it was Quality Inn, and loved it, that's why we came back, but we will NEVER stay here again!!

First thing we encountered was ANTS! Tons of them in our room! Every day there was another huge trail of them all up and around the bathroom door!! We called the manager and he came down with an unmarked spray bottle of unknown chemicals and sprayed the ants twice and then wiped them down with a towel! The third time we complained, he handed the spray bottle to my husband and had us spray them down daily, wiping them down with one of our guest towels!!!!

The chemical smell triggered my asthma so I ended up missing two days of the con, due to having to get breathing treatments every 4 hours!!

The ants were everywhere after we started spraying! You would open your laptop, on the desk by the door, and ants would be crawling across the screen! You would wake up in bed with ants crawling on the sheets! OMG it was AWFUL!!!

So was housekeeping! She would take our towels and washclothes and NOT leave clean ones behind!! We had to start leaving notes on the bed for her to bring us towels and my husband even had to go to the front desk for some as well!

The hairdryer blew cold air and the last day that we were there, it died completely!!

We told the woman at the front desk ALL of this when we were checking out and she just shrugged her shoulders. Her attitude was the same as his!!

I reported it to corporate on the way to the airport the morning we checked out, yes I was that upset! I did not even wait to get home to call!

Corporate said the manager had 72 hours to respond. Well this morning I got an e-mail offering me 25% off rack rate on our next visit! HA!! Forget that!! We will NEVER stay there again!!

If you are looking for a good hotel to stay at on your next visit, we strongly suggest you pass this one by and find some where else!!

Comments