Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Business
nice and cheap.
I had arrived in san Francisco by car at 3a.m. after a travel by the wounderful PCH from Los Angeles.I needed a bed.
The point... I did not make any kind of reservation and I "forget" that San francisco is a always crowded by tourists.
I found every single hotel full. The city is not so safe at this time, because they close restaurants and bars at 11pm.
Anyway, after hours trying some kind of "Inn" I found the Best inn Hotel.
The manager made a nice price and the hotel is OK for a bed and breakfast.
In U.S, there are a lot of magazines with discount offers and ads for accomodation and car rentals.
You do not need to wate your time...
Popular Hotels in San Francisco
433 Powell Street, San Francisco
665 Bush Street, San Francisco
500 California Street, San Francisco
501 Geary St, San Francisco
Explore the World
- Hyatt Place Atlanta/Alpharetta/North Point Mall
- HOLIDAY INN EXP STES KENDALL
- Fragrance Hotel Emerald
- Amorita Resort
- The Grange Bracknell Hotel
- Super 8 Culpeper Va
- Distrikt Hotel New York City
- Travelodge Scarborough St Nicholas Hotel
- Hotel TOP Olympic
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort And Spa
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District
- Gresham Hotel Bloomsbury
- Les Orangers Beach Resort