650 Bush Street, San Francisco, California, 94108, United States

Booking.com Priceline.com Expedia.com

Costs 59% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• shoyu's Profile Photo

comfort in SF chill

In San Francisco’s damp chilly winter months, this is the place; it's warm and cozy after shopping and dining! Convenient location can walk most anywhere. If you are a repeat visitor they remember, and provide service incentives to want to return. Recommend for anyone wanting comfort first.

Unique Quality: Wine tasting every evening in their welcoming entrance room with large fireplace. Nice beds, great sliver views into San Francisco's side streets. They provide parking if needed.

• dave_worthington's Profile Photo

Convenient

Selected this hotel on the net primarily because of its excellent location.

Pleasant stay - clean room, comfortable bed and quiet! All the makings of a good stay.

Managed to miss the wine tastings as we were busy being tourists!

Staff very helpful and pleasant.

My wife left her keys behind (she is a teacher and seems to carry keys for every lock in the school) and they were posted on to us very promptly. (To the UK)

Without VT, choosing hotels from several thousand miles away was something of a risk, but we were certainly not disappointed with this one.

• fewgreek's Profile Photo

The hotel Vintage Court is...

The hotel Vintage Court is located in Union Square. It is within walking distance to all tourist locations in SF including China Town, Ghiradelli Square, Fisherman's Wharf and more.

It is a quaint Victorian-style hotel that offers a wine tasting every evening.
    $100 US per night

Unique Quality: Non-smoking hotel. Reasonably priced. Close to restaurants, shopping, and tourist areas.

Directions: Union Square
    650 Bush Street
    San Francisco, CA 94108
    Phone: 800-853-1750

More about Executive Hotel Vintage Court

Enjoyed the Location!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member mmgoode

We stayed in the Vintage Court for two nights. At first we weren't too sure about the accomodations but after the first night we realized we made the best choice. The location is great. We were able to walk anywhere we wanted to go. There's a great Pizza place on the next block that is great!!!! We will stay here again and would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Absolutely First Class

by TripAdvisor Member kezza066

I was really afraid of coming to this hotel - I booked it and then looked at the comments on this site.

THIS IS A FANTASTIC HOTEL - great location. It does not smell at all - the rooms are so comfy - the pillows are just right - great wine every evenings complimentary. This is a top hotel and could not have been better. We are really glad that we are spending 8 nights here - Keri and Dawson Harrhy

Excellent for the price

by TripAdvisor Member rb4yg

Nice hotel with friendly staff. Air conditioning turned out to be very important; I ended up in a rare SF heatwave. The room is in need of some very minor things (e.g. small tile missing in corner of bathroom floor), but nothing to negatively impact my stay. Comments on this site about noise from garbage pickup are greatly over stated. It happened only twice while I was there and wasn't very noisy and was after nine in the morning.

I would stay here again, if the price is still reasonable.

Great location, nice hotel!

We picked up a great deal at the Vintage Court and were impressed with what we recieved. The hotel is in a great location, very central and convenient to Union Square, Chinatown and cable cars. The rooms were smallish but were very well decorated and cosy- we certainly had no problems with smelly rooms and while we had some streetnoise, overall this wasnt a major problem. We found the staff to be courteous and professional but not overly friendly. Given the great price we secured, I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Loved It

by TripAdvisor Member jen_h_fl

After reading the reviews on this site, I was terrified of my choice, but had already paid in full through Expedia. The hotel turned out better than I expected and I completely relaxed. Room was charming, although it was the absolute smallest hotel room that I have ever stayed in, and the bathroom was really itty bitty!

Didn't have much contact with the staff, but what contact I did have was pleaseant. I arrived at the hotel at 11 a.m. was allowed to check in, which helped me enjoy a full day in San Francisco without worrying about check in times, etc.

I took Bart from the airport and highly recommend it over taking a $40 or more taxi ride.

would stay again!

by TripAdvisor Member wes1236195

we spent our 10 year anniversary here. Loved the place. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and friendly staff. The front desk set up a rental car for us with no problems. Perfect walking distance to chinatown, northbeach and downtown. We would definitly stay here again. Great room for the price!

SAN FRANCISCO LOCATION

by LALYVAZ

I will travel to San Francisco in September. I would like to know if anyone has stayed at the Executive Hotel Vintage Court at 650 Bush Street, or if anyone knows the area as far as safety. I do a lot a walking and usually return to my hotel in the evening. I know there are some areas in San Francisco that can be scary for someone traveling alone. Thanks

by yvr

Good location, you are just off Powell Street between Powell and Stockton Streets, not really any problems walking in that area.

by chiarasf

I stayed at Grant Hotel, that is in the same area. The location is excellent, safe and close to Union Square.

by Beahtrix

The area is pretty safe, lots of people around during the day and in the evening. Be careful not to venture too far into the Tenderloin, once you start passing Taylor, Jones, Leavenworth so on, you're getting farther into the bad area, you'll be able to tell. The Tenderloin gets a bad rap though, I think it's fine during the day.

Don't forget to check out the less touristy areas of the city as well! The Marina, Pacific Heights for the beautiful homes (check out Broadway @ Lyon for a beautiful view), The Mission for its diversity and great little shops, and the list goes on...

by LALYVAZ