Ramada Limited Downtown

City Center Inn & Suites - San Francisco
Booking.com Travelocity Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 63% more and rated 51% lower than other 2 star hotels

• Ask for the, "Pubic Hair" Special!

This was, by far, the worst hotel stay of my life! We had to booke it since SF was booked up due to Oracle, Openworld and thought, "Hey it's a Ramada (name brand), it should be fine." NOOOOO!! We were given the annex across the street and walked in to see a filthy room with dust and crud in back of the bed, bathrooms that leaked and had rusted pipes, carpet that was stained and moldy and the best.. pubic hair in the bed!

After a long day at the conference, I pulled back the sheets to find multiple pubic hairs in-between the sheets! I called the front desk and after one hour of called, finally answered and said they would bring a change of sheets. They never came. We then called again and the night person came on and said he never heard anything about our problem. He came over shortly with new sheets and I showed him the hair. I then started to help him make the bed, only to find the new sheets had holes, cigarette burns and spots on them. He apologized and came back with new sheets. I was so sick that I tried to find another hotel room in the city but no luck. We were forced to stay in that room, listening to the shower drip all night. We never slept. The next day, I complained to the front desk and the woman in back of me overheard and said she had the same problems with dirty sheets and hair in the bed. They only gave me a 20% discount and I called the corporate office which is looking into the place. DO NOT STAY THERE!!! The term, 'Fleabag hotel" was created just to describe this place!!!

Unique Quality: None at all.

My guess is the other person that wrote good things about this place here, was paid to do so. Go to Trip adviser and read the other comments!

Directions: Think of the worst part of SF and you get the picture!

• domerta's Profile Photo

Perfect Location For City Access

My stay at the Ramada was great. The room was comfortable and was in need of renovation at that time. I am told that it is under renovation at this writing. I liked the access to all areas of the city as it was my first time there. I could access China Town, Little Italy, the Financial District and many other areas with amazing historic views. I would go in a heartbeat to the same place this time stopping in those places where I really wanted to but didn't have time.

• domerta's Profile Photo

Good Hotel Great Location

This was a good hotel and the location was perfect to access all the local night life, italian restaurants, china town, shopping etc. It is my understanding that the hotel will be remolded very soon.

Unique Quality: Most of all was the view I had from my room where I could see out into the bay and Alcatraz.

Comments