Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
Close to Union st. and Fisherman's wharf.
Another typical motor court type motel, but very friendly hosts made us feel welcome. Our room was right at the back away from the Lombard st. traffic, so had no problems of noise. Room was small but adequate, as we only spent sleeping time in it. A good walk takes you to Union st. for shopping or Fishermans wharf. All in all a nice stay.
We paid approx. $95 per night, taxes and b'fast included, and as said parking is free. B'fast must be taken in own room from the office.
Unique Quality: Parking is FREE!!!! When you consider the cost of parking in San Francisco per day !!!!
Directions: Following Hwy 101 on Van Ness, take the left onto Lombard street, motel is on r/h side between Gough and Octavia streets.
Popular Hotels in San Francisco
495 Jefferson Street at Hyde, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
665 Bush Street, San Francisco
433 Powell Street, San Francisco
500 California Street, San Francisco
Explore the World
- Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach All-Inclusive
- Puerto Azul Beach
- Holiday Isle Resorts & Marina
- Crown Promenade Hotel
- Ibis Century Hotel (Hongkong North Point)
- DoubleTree by Hilton - London Hyde Park
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Tallahassee, Florida
- Nile Hilton
- Travelodge Hotel Sydney
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort, Riviera Maya
- Siesta Motor Inn
- Hotel d'Or Tobago