BEST WESTERN PLUS Coyote Point Inn
Decent Hotel Near Coyote Point
This hotel is convenient to Highway 101 and Coyote Point Municipal Park. While it's most convenient with a car, we were able to do without one taking advantage of the complimentary shuttle service (hourly) to and from San Francisco Airport. It's about a mile walk to the CalTrain station, or you can take the SamTrans bus to the station. Another option to get to San Francisco is to take the shuttle to the airport and the BART from there.
The room itself was spacious and comfortable, with free wi-fi and complimentary hot breakfast starting at 6AM. Service was a bit quirky but friendly. The price was not cheap but not outrageous, and fit our requirements well.
Unique Quality: - Hot Breakfast starting at 6AM
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the ariport (hourly)
- Free Wi-Fi in the rooms and lobby.
Directions: US 101 to Third Avenue East or Dore. See the website for detailed turn-by-turn directions.
Bad experience in Best Western Coyote Point Inn
1. They note down credit card information on note full information (credit card number and expiry date), they did it at least two occasions with me.
2. Front-desk associate watching intolerable contents on laptop, and avoiding basic services by not giving EVEN room key while check-in, customer has to ASK for the key, they are so busy in watching laptop.
3. Gym was not working for 7+ weeks, repeatedly mentioned about it and no response.
4. Dan Karki never ever respond to any of my voice mails on customer issues, at least Dan Karki not called back on 4 voice mails.
5. Bugs were found on pillows and bed sheet, reported the bugs with pillow to front-desk "Dimitry".
6. Reward points were stopped without communicating to customer; Customer should be first communicated before taking away something from Customer.
7. When I file complain to corporate office, Dan Karki was so mad and rude that he threaten customer and said he can evict the customer any time from the property and will make sure to not allow again to reserve the room in future.
8. Mostly travel groups are there in hotel and they don’t care about any new business and behave horribly with customers, since manager Dan Karki have created this culture I have no doubt all other associate following this same attitude and work culture.
Unique Quality: 9. Worst hotel to stay in bay area and ruin your vacation or trip.
- Holiday Inn San Mateo-San Francisco SFO
- Best Western San Mateo Los Prados Inn
- Howard Johnson Express San Mateo
Nearby BEST WESTERN PLUS Coyote Point Inn
Nearby HotelsSee all 18
Comfort Inn Airport South 0.1 miles away
Holiday Inn San Mateo-San Francisco SFO 0.2 miles away
Super 8 San Mateo International Airport 0.4 miles away
Coxhead House B And B 0.9 miles away
Sheraton Gateway San Francisco Airport Hotel 1.2 miles away
BEST WESTERN PLUS Coyote Point Inn
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Best Western San Mateo
- San Mateo Best Western
- Best Western Plus Coyote Point Hotel San Mateo
Address: 480 North Bayshore Blvd, San Mateo, CA, 94401
5 Photos of BEST WESTERN PLUS Coyote Point InnView Professional Photos
Amenities at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coyote Point Inn
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Business Services
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High Speed Internet
San Mateo Travel Forum
Need advice about San Mateo, California? Visit the Travel Forum for San Mateo and ask our Answer Gurus.