- Reviews: 959
Best Western Plus Coyote Point Inn: Decent Hotel Near Coyote Point
This hotel is convenient to Highway 101 and Coyote Point Municipal Park. While it's most convenient with a car, we were able to do without one taking advantage of the complimentary shuttle service (hourly) to and from San Francisco Airport. It's about a mile walk to the CalTrain station, or you can take the SamTrans bus to the station. Another option to get to San Francisco is to take the shuttle to the airport and the BART from there.
The room itself was spacious and comfortable, with free wi-fi and complimentary hot breakfast starting at 6AM. Service was a bit quirky but friendly. The price was not cheap but not outrageous, and fit our requirements well.
- Hot Breakfast starting at 6AM
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the ariport (hourly)
- Free Wi-Fi in the rooms and lobby.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Le Meridien Pyramids
- The O Hotel, Goa
- Econo Lodge Prince George
- Amerihost Inn Storm Lake
- Amerihost Inn Wooster North Oh
- Century Suria Serviced Apartments
- Amaya Reef
- Hotel Rubens
- Marquis Beach Resort
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong
- Marriott's StreamSide Aspen at Vail
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta