1. They note down credit card information on note full information (credit card number and expiry date), they did it at least two occasions with me.
2. Front-desk associate watching intolerable contents on laptop, and avoiding basic services by not giving EVEN room key while check-in, customer has to ASK for the key, they are so busy in watching laptop.
3. Gym was not working for 7+ weeks, repeatedly mentioned about it and no response.
4. Dan Karki never ever respond to any of my voice mails on customer issues, at least Dan Karki not called back on 4 voice mails.
5. Bugs were found on pillows and bed sheet, reported the bugs with pillow to front-desk "Dimitry".
6. Reward points were stopped without communicating to customer; Customer should be first communicated before taking away something from Customer.
7. When I file complain to corporate office, Dan Karki was so mad and rude that he threaten customer and said he can evict the customer any time from the property and will make sure to not allow again to reserve the room in future.
8. Mostly travel groups are there in hotel and they don’t care about any new business and behave horribly with customers, since manager Dan Karki have created this culture I have no doubt all other associate following this same attitude and work culture.
Unique Quality: 9. Worst hotel to stay in bay area and ruin your vacation or trip.
2000 Bridgepoint Circle
480 North Bayshore Blvd, San Mateo
480 N Bayshore Blvd, San Mateo
2000 Windward Way, San Mateo
Latest San Mateo hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: 480 North Bayshore Blvd, San Mateo, CA, 94401