West End Theater 1877
Built in 1915 by Schlesinger and designed by architect John Flood Walker to replace another theatre in another part of town, it was going to cater specifically to cinematography productions. Over the many years it exchanged hands and each time found it had incurred a new name. It was restored in 1978 and called the Guild again. Yet, it survived from being demolished to make room for government buildings, it wasn’t till in 1984 found itself being put back in its original form and was placed in the National Register of Historic Places.
324 W. 4th Street Santa Ana, ca 92701