2455 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA, 95051

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
HIExpress.com Booking.com Expedia.com

• Great momories at Santa Clara

The Hawthorn Suites LTD. - Santa Clara is a stylish and sophisticated hotel to stay if you are visiting the Santa Clara ,CA. We booked the Holiday Super Saver package & had a great time there with our family. We loved our experience there as hotel is conveniently located to get the city’s exciting tours. To find out more about what this hotel has to offer, visit them at: http://www.hssantaclara.com.com

Unique Quality: # Deluxe Hot Buffet Breakfast
    # Weeknight Social Hours - with complimentary snacks and beverages
    # Complimentary Video Rental (choose from over 350 movies)
    # Complimentary USA Today Newspaper
    # Complimentary T1 High-speed Wired and Wireless Internet Access
    # On-site Laundry Facility
    # Same Day Valet Service
    # Business Services
    # Fitness Center
    # Heated Pool & Spa
    # Complimentary Parking
    # Transportation to/from San Jose International Airport - within 5 miles of the hotel
    # Meeting & Event Facilities
    # Specials & Packages
    # Free Parking

More about Hawthorn Suites Limited Silicon Valley/Santa Clara

Best Value you can get with $100 per day

by TripAdvisor Member sc_visitor

I've been staying at Hawthorn Suites LTD @ Santa Clara for last 5 years whenever I had a business trip to Santa Clara. The hotel room is clean and includes every thing that I need -- free online access, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Althought I really don't need refrigerator and microwave during the weekday since the hotel provides free breakfast and dinner. The breakfast is real good. Everyday they serve two hot items like scramble eggs + ham/susage + fresh baked muffin along with fresh fruits, juice, coffee, milk, cereal (and news paper)... I really don't need to go anywhere else for breakfast. Recently, I found, they have free dinner as well. That's new to me. every weekday they serve nice full course dinners -- salad, soupe, dessert, drinks and main course. I had rosted beef and beef lasagna for the two nights I ate there. I really don't need to go other places to eat. I got all covered there. The hotel also has a swimming pool and a little gym which I have never used yet.

Not quite sure...?

by TripAdvisor Member skooljm

Front desk were very helpful with our late night arrival. Location was ideal for what we were planning on doing that week, i.e girl's trip: eat, drink and shop!! Hotel was overpriced for the amenities: jacuzzi/out of action with no room discount for it; fitness room: small and crowded with worn/old equipment; our room was spacious, but toilet didn't flow first time of use. Had to call housekeeping. Since workers on the floor did not understand English, it was a little time before they could get someone in the room to tend to the toilet; housekeeping/daily tidying up wasn't done until mid/late afternoon; Continental breakfast lounge/small with little to choose from. Some hot meals had been overwarmed, so they were dry. In and out access to floors/rooms were only accessible by key card. No visitors could come in without some contact, or someone helping them in with a key/card to the floors.

Great Value

by TripAdvisor Member fialee8

I typically stay in a Marriott, but it was full during my trip. Booked a room a the Santa Clara Hawthorn Suites, I was pleastantly surprised in the quality of the room and service staff. Room was nice, towels fresh/newer, A/C worked fine, and very clean interior. Hotel staff were very friendly, and the room very reasonably priced. Free breakfast and dinner is a nice touch for those who value quick n easy.

enjoyed my stay

by TripAdvisor Member wagsaz

I stayed for two nights, excellent service and very friendly staff. the room was great, clean spacious, and the room was so quiet, best couple of nights sleep I have gotten away from home. They have both breakfast and dinner. Great central location.

Previous reviews were right

by TripAdvisor Member Zinwestlake

Our recent seven-day stay at the Hawthorn was as we expected after having read several review on this sight. The staff was exceptionally pleasant and served us well. The breakfasts were more than adequate. We did not ever have the opportunity to try the evening buffet because of other commitments but they are a nice added touch. We would certainly stay here again.

Great Deal

by TripAdvisor Member DW2007

I am traveling to Santa Clara, CA for business on a regular basis and usually book a hotel last minute. Last week I stayed at the Hawthorn Suites in Santa Clara for the first time and I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised.
My room was spacious and clean and the hotel offers complimentary breakfast which was nice.
What I especially liked was that wireless internet was complimentary as well - this is the first time I didn't have to pay extra for this. There was also a computer and printer located in the lobby where you could print for free which is very handy when you want to quickly print out your boarding pass prior to your departure.
I did not use any facilities the hotel offers but I saw a nice outdoor pool and you could also borrow movies from reception. I have never seen a movie library in a hotel before and think that it is a fantastic idea if you have to stay at the hotel for a long time.
One last thing - the staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful and I think I will definitely book a room at the Hawthorn Suites during my next trip to Silicon Valley.

my stay was great

by TripAdvisor Member pirtdaor

I visited your area for a four day class, and stayed at the Hawthorn Suites. The rooms were clean and nice and overall I enjoyed my stay. The only negative was that the refrigerator in the room made a humming noise that was annoying at night. However, it was nice to have the frig available and it was used often.

Very pleasant stay

by TripAdvisor Member Cynthisima

I stayed here a couple of nights on business. The room was very clean (so important!), the staff were quite friendly, and the amenities were much appreciated.

The room had everything I needed--hair dryer, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, and wireless internet. I hate bringing home leftovers to a fridge, then not having a microwave to heat them up! And I occupied myself late into the evening surfing the next on my laptop.

They also offered free washer/dryer usage, a laundry service, and videos you could check out.

I appreciated the availability of the breakfast and dinner buffets, which are included in your room rate. Cafeteria quality, to be sure, but when you just want to grab a quick something on your way to someplace else, it fits the bill. Save my company on expenses!

I would stay here again, and I would recommend it to others.

Blissfully quiet and comfortable

by TripAdvisor Member GSOakland

Had a lovely couple of nights at the Hawthorn Suites. Checked in on Thursday and was suprised they were serving dinner! Evidently they do this Mon-Thurs. What a nice treat. Didn't have to go out again. Nice salad fixings, meat tacos, tamales, rice & beans. Just a simple dinner. Just what I needed. Next morning, breakfast too! Front desk personnel very helpful and courteous. Nice clean room and very, very quiet.

Comments