Travelodge Santa Clarita Sierra

Rank 6 of 7 hotels
in Santa Clarita
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Horrible Customer Service

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 23, 2011

If I could give zero stars out of five, I would.

The staff is completely disrespectful and rude. The man behind the front desk cursed at me and my pregnant bride to-be multiple times for absolutely no reason what-so-ever. There had a been a dispute about my future wife being able to visit my room due to tattooing business I was conducting within the Travelodge, and after chasing my pregnant wife out of the building while cursing at her, the man proceeded to tell me she was "a f***ing idiot." I tried to calm him down and explain that it was no ok to speak to my wife or to me in that manner and he repeated himself, calling her "a f***ing idiot," again. The woman behind in the back came up to help diffuse the situation, but failed by also repeating the same phrase.

The ineptitude of the staff at this hotel is incredible. I am thoroughly disgusted with the lack of customer service provided, and the rude and crude behavior of the service staff.

Unique Quality: The service agent's vocabulary is outstanding, outstandingly atrocious!

Nearby Travelodge Santa Clarita Sierra

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services

Santa Clarita Travel Forum

Need advice about Santa Clarita, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Santa Clarita and ask our Answer Gurus.