Coastview Inn Santa Cruz

Business Travel Budget Travel
See Amenities
ClientTravel's Profile Photo

Rip Off

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 5, 2009

Their website was looking very professional, but actual provisions are terrible!!!!
Mid Spring, there was an event that I have to travel with our Client. Im glad I didnt book our team here - the place was really close to the Casino Event building so I looked to book the closest location. I paid to spend the amount of almost $300 for one bedroom, smaller than average Motel type and were dismayed with hard-rock bed and the service was abysmal! The person who checked us was wearing a dirty-ripped looking shirt and just over-all looking unprofessional.
Suggestion: Invest on a better place in downtown, it will be cheaper and much better, then use the extra money to pay for a town-car to get to the boardwalk. We are in recession everyone, spend your money wisely.

Unique Quality: Location is great as its very close to the boardwalk, but other accomodations does not fit right. Very small rooms and very thin walls, I can hear noises from two rooms down.

Nearby Coastview Inn Santa Cruz

• Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Santa Cruz Travel Forum

Need advice about Santa Cruz, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Santa Cruz and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Santa Cruz hotel reviews