Edison Street Inn Santa Ynez

1121 Edison Street, Santa Ynez, California, 93460, United States

• An Absolute Gem

This place is a gem. We stayed in the room called "Maverick's Corner" which is the lowest-end room and it was beautiful with tastefully charming styling and a super-cool oversized bathroom. My understanding from my conversation with the owner is that he built it from the ground up in 2005. The Inn is near countless local wineries and some great restaurants including my favorite, Vineyard House. Restaurants are within a block or two and the wineries are driving distance or a fun bikeride away (you can rent bikes a block from the Inn). For pilots out there, Santa Ynez Airport is within walking distance with a very reasonable $5 transient parking fee.

Unique Quality: Larry, the Inn owner, hopped in his car and picked my girlfriend and I up a couple blocks from the Inn to save us the half-mile walk back to the airport...indicative of the character of his B&B.

Enjoyed it so much, it motivated my to write my first VT review arter years of using the site!

Directions: Downtown Santa Ynez, a short shot to lots of local wineries, Los Olivos and Solvang.

Comments