Sonoma Creek Inn

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 175 reviews
Booking.com Expedia.com
GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Took advantage of a good weekend rate!

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 3, 2010

For the price, it wasn't a bad place to stay. I think I saved about $100 by not staying a nicer place. When nightly rates are averaging $220 for this particular weekend, I ended up paying closer to $150 per night. Of course, taxes and fees can add will add to the cost.

For this special rate, we had to stay in a room with a queen size bed. My boyfriend isn't too keen with that since he is tall but he was okay with it. The rooms are quite small. One sink in the bathroom but a long counter to put all your things on. The bathtub didn't drain too well when taking a shower. The heater was awfully loud when it was running. So, overall, I can't say I would recommend to anyone to stay here.

It was clean and the rooms were made up each day. We arrived at 8:30pm, the office was already closed. There was a phone number for us to call and they instructed us to open the mail box where a combination needed to be entered and it opened up to have an envelope with our room keys in it.

The hotel, itself, is not too close to any wineries or the main town plaza. You would have to drive. But since we did drive up, I wasn't too concerned about getting around town.

You can make reservations online.

Nearby Sonoma Creek Inn

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Sonoma Travel Forum

Need advice about Sonoma, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Sonoma and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Sonoma hotel reviews