Knights Inn Stockton North

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • What a DUMP!

What a dump! It may look nice on the outside but once your in a room you'll be requesting a refund. My accommodations were so filthy I wouldn't let my dog walk on the floor. The amenities advertised are nonexistant. Your lucky if you get a working television. The manager is rude and pompous. There is absolutely nothing positive to say about this dump. I walked into my rental and was knocked over by the stench of the room. A request for a refund, including a $200 pet deposit, led to my funds being tied up for the next 10 days. The only recommendation I would make for this place is for you to avoid it.

Unique Quality: aromatic stench, filthy rooms, and extremely overpriced

Directions: off the freeway

More about Stockton

Atherton Cove, StocktonAtherton Cove, Stockton

Audience at Victory Park Evening ConcertAudience at Victory Park Evening Concert

Christina Takes a Self-Portrait in the MirrorChristina Takes a Self-Portrait in the Mirror

Papapavlo's Restaurant & DeliPapapavlo's Restaurant & Deli

Travel Tips for Stockton

Welcome to Stockton

by usa-1

"Evolving Stockton"

Stockton is getting bigger by the day as California is flooded with new beautiful people. I think if you look around at all the special places you can get to from here you will see we are a hub city feeding San Francisco to the West, Sacramento to the North, the snow-capped peaks to your East and a days drive from LA and Mexico vacations.

We got it all here, water sports, night life, hot summer nights, and it shows in the crowd of people moving here for fun and excitement.

Not to mention a handful of top notch colleges and the University of Pacific. Some areas of Stockon are lay-back, some are just right for seniors, for others ot is our huge selection of hospitals, and for some their is the fast lane. We have some of the finest restruants in the San Joaquin valley and surrounding Stockton. So come often, stay late, and kick off your shoes and join us.

Sunny