Red Roof Inn Stockton

See Amenities

A Hidden gem!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 21, 2013

My wife and I have to visit Stockton, CA due to a family emergency.. We were much tried and were searching for hotel to stay. I found this hotel Red Roof Inn. I booked this through booking site from my I phone... I was not sure about the amenities of the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel we were surprised to see the well maintained, Decorated, Clean and spacious hotel. The staff at this hotel is beyond incredible-from the managers, to the front desk staff, to the housekeeping/maintenance staff. They go beyond the extra mile to make sure every guest is comfortable and has everything they need in order to make their stay the best possible... The Check Inn was very fast and quick. The lobby was great. When we arrived in the room I was very happy. The rooms themselves are well maintained and comfy. The bed, bedding and pillows are very comfortable and soft we have quality sleep. The room was very quiet. The breakfast area is very accommodating and clean. I highly recommend this hotel for families visiting.

Unique Quality: Clean Room

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Stockton Travel Forum

Need advice about Stockton, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Stockton and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Stockton hotel reviews