Red Roof Inn Stockton

Red Roof Inn Stockton
Orbitz.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Poor

• A Hidden gem!

My wife and I have to visit Stockton, CA due to a family emergency.. We were much tried and were searching for hotel to stay. I found this hotel Red Roof Inn. I booked this through booking site from my I phone... I was not sure about the amenities of the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel we were surprised to see the well maintained, Decorated, Clean and spacious hotel. The staff at this hotel is beyond incredible-from the managers, to the front desk staff, to the housekeeping/maintenance staff. They go beyond the extra mile to make sure every guest is comfortable and has everything they need in order to make their stay the best possible... The Check Inn was very fast and quick. The lobby was great. When we arrived in the room I was very happy. The rooms themselves are well maintained and comfy. The bed, bedding and pillows are very comfortable and soft we have quality sleep. The room was very quiet. The breakfast area is very accommodating and clean. I highly recommend this hotel for families visiting.

Unique Quality: Clean Room

More about Stockton

Hotel StocktonHotel Stockton

Stockton, CA Greyhound TerminalStockton, CA Greyhound Terminal

Our Dock on the Smith CanalOur Dock on the Smith Canal

Halloween Theme at the Pumpkin PatchHalloween Theme at the Pumpkin Patch

Travel Tips for Stockton

Hail to the western cowboy

by spartan about Feed & Fuel Restaurant

Set in a turn of the century feed store, this place serves up great food at a decent price. Go in hungry, come out stuffed!!! You start off with hot french bread and butter. For dinner, I tried the 12 oz. House Cut Prime Rib Dinner which came with soup (which was lentil), green salad (with honey mustard dressing), garden vegetables (in a delicious sauce) and baked potato. The only down side to this meal was that the service was slow...it's the only reason why it wasn't a great experience.

Comments