Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Nice Little Place With A Great Location!
I stayed in a room with 1 Queen non-smoking. Room was very clean with a superb bathroom and that is usually my sensitive area when staying in hotels. bathrooms were all tile and well maintained and new. Mattress was new and comfortable. The climate control unit was in very good working order. It's generally an older building however many improvements have been made that you can have a comfortable stay. I will stay there again.
Unique Quality: Quaint, Cozy, a Landmark of Old Hollywood (1950's), Hotel was Nicely Landscaped and well lighted at night. The Front Desk Manager Was Very Observant of Who is Entering The Property.
Directions: 1 Mile East Of Laurel Canyon or 1.7 Miles West Of Universal Studios Hollywood.
Popular Hotels in Studio City
12825 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City
12933 Ventura Blvd, Studio City
10612 Ventura Blvd., Studio City
11466 Ventura Blvd, Studio City
Explore the World
- Beau Rivage Resort & Casino
- The Golden Legacy Hotel Melaka
- La Quinta Winter Park Orlando
- Holiday Inn San Juan
- Horizon Edsa Hotel
- Beachfront Hotel at Barefoot Beach Resort at Madeira Beach
- Iberostar Quetzal All Inclusive
- Sandals Montego Bay Ultra-All Inclusive
- The Planters Inn On Reynolds Square
- Big Cedar Lodge
- Moriah Classic Hotel Dead Sea
- Gran Prix Hotel and Suites Manila