River Ranch Lodge Tahoe City

2285 River Road, originally Deer Park Inn, Tahoe City, California, 96145, United States

Satisfaction Terrible

• Can't recommend a stay here

Let me start by saying, I love Lake Tahoe. In the summer or winter it is always a great place to be, but unfortunately this time around I made the mistake of staying at the River Ranch Lodge. I should have known after looking at some reviews but I decided to give the place a try anyway. The prices were alright (better exist) but my problem was that the room was tiny and kinda gross. I'm all for the 'old feel' of things, but this room needed some work. Stains on the carpet and mold in the shower, not to mention the noise (from all the drunks at the bar) kept me up. And I'm 25! Honestly, the location is good and the food is alright, but that's about it. I can't recommend this place to young families, elderly, or for romantic getaways.

The good thing was, having a bad room made me get outside and appreciate all that Tahoe has to offer!

Comments