Three Rivers Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1
The plantation bed and breakfast: Classy Bed and Breakfast
from the easy check in, the great rates ( variable)
and the huge lush green property... all the way down to the fine details,
Scott and Marie have it covered.
Beautiful rooms themed after the Gone with the Wind story,
and hospitality that truly made us feel right at home.
The hot tub was HOT! the bed was so very comfortable and the breakfast was light, fresh and delicious. stop HERE, it is so much quieter and more quaint than up the road.
Look for it in Lemon Cove, Ca.... 15 minutes from Visalia and 30 minutes from the Sequoia National park entrance.
Unique Quality: Huge gardens were a cool place to read or relax.
The pool was clean and surrounded in palm trees.
Breakfast from local fresh ingredients.
casual atmosphere... shoes not required.
- Reviews: 33
The River Inn: The River Inn
The is a nice little place to stay with very friendly staff. The rooms are clean. You can park right in front of your room. The hotel leaves a snack bag in front of your door in the morning, containing a bottled juice, a piece of fruit, and a muffin.
Slept here May 20 & 21, 2005
Unique Quality: This inn is located on the main highway accross the sreet from the river and is only 2 miles from the entrance of Sequioa National Park.
- Reviews: 102
Cinnamon Creek Ranch Bed & Breakfast: A Great Mountain Getaway :)
Kelley and Danette invite you to share this ten-acre ranch located in the Sierra foothills on the
South Fork of the Kaweah River. At the elevation of 1,700' the ranch has easy nature trails and
is only 7 miles to 4,000' elevation of Sequoia National Park. Wilderness trails here give you access
to the nearby and secluded Garfield Grove of Sequoias, the Golden Trout Wilderness, and Mineral King.
You will want to bring your camera or sketch book to capture the beauty of the ranch's river, Cinnamon Creek,
wildflowers, grasslands, and snowcapped views. Or just enjoy the ranch and a quiet spot hidden away at waters edge.
Blackberries, figs, grapes and herbs such as mint, lemon balm and nettle grow wild along the creek and are free for
the picking. Deer, raccoons, foxes, eagles, and wild turkey, frequent the ranch among other wildlife in the ranch's
river canyon. The entertaining adopted wild burros and pet rabbit are always eager for a carrot or apple.
Unique Quality: Voted one of the Best of Kaweah Country" two years running and
"Best Breakfast" this year!
Our guests voted us to the top award #1 Best River Walk for all years and
#1 Best Swimming Hole.
Romantic Weekend Packages
Charming Decorated Rooms
Private Phone lines
In room TV/VCR, Coffeemaker & Microwave
King and Queen Beds
Private River Access
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Three Rivers
39625 Sierra Dr, Three Rivers
46000 Sierra Drive, Three Rivers
40820 Sierra Drive, (formerly Holiday Inn Express), Three Rivers
Explore the World
- PrimaSol Golden Beach Club
- Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Royal Islander Club La Plage
- Le Meridien Jaipur
- Citotel de France et d'Europe
- Orangeburg At I-26
- Hotel Puerta del Camino
- Crowne Plaza
- Lancaster Gate Suites
- Gunflint Lodge
- Residence Metropole Opera Paris
- Budget Host Inn Suites St Ig
- The Grand Winston Hotel
- Best Western Village Inn Fresno
- Three Rivers: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Three Rivers: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Three Rivers: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Three Rivers: Hotels Up to 50% off!
- www.priceline.com Great Low Prices, Pictures, and Guest Reviews. Book Now!
Latest Three Rivers hotel reviews
- Best Western Holiday Lodge
- 146 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 16, 2013
- Lazy J Ranch Motel-Three Rivers
- 94 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 14, 2013
- Comfort Inn Sequoia Kings Canyon Three Rivers
- 350 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- RiverFront Cabins Kaweah General Store
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 3, 2013
- Sequoia River Dance B&B
- 119 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- Three Rivers: Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Three Rivers: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Three Rivers: Official Site!
- Comfort Inn Best Packages and Rates Online
- Three Rivers: Book Now - Pay Later!
- Venere.com Best Prices & No Cancellation Fees! Hotels, Apartments, B&Bs and More!