73843 Sunnyvale Drive

Priceline.com Expedia.com Booking.com

• Great Place to Stay!!!!

I recently stayed at Sunnyvale Garden Suites, and I have to say it was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at!! The condo style suites was a big surprise. I was able to cook my own meals which made my stay really feel at home. I was also able to work out in their gym and relax in the spa afterwards.

Unique Quality: Full Kitchen, Spa, Gym, and conference room facilities

Directions: Twentynine Palms close to Josua Tree National Park and the Marine Base Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center (MCAGCC)

More about Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel

Sunnyvale feels just like home

by TripAdvisor Member MericalMan

This is a fabulous little oasis in the middle of the Mojave Desert. You feel like you're at home immediately upon arrival. This hotel makes you feel like your walking into a friend or family member's home. It has all of the ammenities minus the expensive frills. It's earthy and very native feeling. It gives you the sense of being part of the town and not just a traveler or tourist. It's in a central location close to the main gate of the local Marine base and off the beaten path just enough to make you feel like you're not sitting in the middle of resturaunt row. The staff of ladies are as cute as they come and as charming as any southern bell could be on her ball night. Some staff members live right on the premises so they are available around the clock to assist you. Big Bonus! Thanks ladies. Nathan.

More of a Full Apartment - Cute as a Button!

by TripAdvisor Member BobPhoenix

Great option to stay in 29 palms. Very well run operation with superior staff willing to accommodate your needs. This is not a large property, but their excellent staff seemed to actually care that I was happy with my stay, something usually found at 5-star resorts.

Only negative is that most places in 29 palms seem to only do swamp coolers, which worried me as I'm used to AC. However, I stayed there on July 24th (middle of the summer) and I was cool enough to sleep comfortably.

Incredibly quiet area, great staff, good price and the place is cute as a button.

Spacious and great price

by TripAdvisor Member birddoger

This is a great find... Large rooms with full kitchens. I stayed there in late July.

My only complaint is NO AIR CONDITIONERS!! Swamp coolers only.

I will probably stay again as long as it is not in the middle of summer. I will choose an air conditioned room over this.

loved

by TripAdvisor Member willnjen

Found this hotel on Twentynine Palms Marine Base site. I really liked that they are pet friendly. My family loved staying here. The rooms are nice and makes you feel at home. The staff if very friendly. This is the only place my family wants to stay in twentynine palms. I highly recommend staying here time and again.

Great for visiting your Marine!

by TripAdvisor Member hawaiibrit

I stayed at sunnyvale for two weekends when my husband was at the marine corps base for training. They have great customer service and i love the cute western themed place. love the suite rooms and it was so close to base.

Didn't Care for the Sunnyvale Suites

by TripAdvisor Member 3blackdogs

This hotel could be very cute, but at the time we stayed there it was very shabby and dingy. It appeared to be clean and the smell of Pinesol/Lysol was overwhelming. The furniture was quite shabby and broken down and the kitchen was very old. The bed was quite firm. It appears that they may be in the process of renovating as some items were newer. We choose to cut our stay short there and moved to another hotel.

Wonderful Stay!! Highly recommended

by TripAdvisor Member Wrldtraveler77

This has been one of the more pleasurable experiences I’ve had in a long time. After a long exhausted drive I was able to check-in with their extremely friendly staff, and then I was shown to my room and was even asked if it was to my liking. The room and the grounds were kept exceptionally clean. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Twenty-Nine Palms area, even if you are passing by it would be worth the visit and stay!!

Quaint hidden gem

by TripAdvisor Member trotoise

This is a comfortable stay amidst residential district near the marine base and Joshua Tree national park. Condo units have been converted into family-friendly suites so they are spacious and have full kitchens. There are quirky and fun decorations all around the ground as well as a little playground for children. Very friendly and helpful staff members are quite accommodating to your needs. We used to stay at 29 Palms Inn for its wonderful ambience, and have also stayed at Harmony hotel (noisy freeway traffic and rather scary ground keeper/concierge at the time), but we may return to the Sunnyvale for its competitive pricing and friendly ground keepers.

Totally Satisfied

by TripAdvisor Member aaxelrad

We stayed here on the last few days of 2007 and found it to be wonderful. The staff was really friendly, attentive and helpful. When we asked for a couple of things, they did it graciously and promptly. The grounds were fun with interesting decoration and a swing set if you have kids. The room we had was big and comfortable. We have a 1-year old and it gave him plenty of room to walk and play, plus having the kitchen was a big help since eating out for every meal would have been a big burden. The location is excellent if you are planning to spend time in the park. We were really happy and the price was very reasonable.

Comments