MOTEL 6 VALLEJO-SIX FLAGS WEST

Motel 6 Vallejo - Six Flags West
Hotels.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Vallejo

My student and I holding some beautiful birdsMy student and I holding some beautiful birds

Thanksgiving 2004Thanksgiving 2004

Thanksgiving 2004Thanksgiving 2004

Maya and NinaMaya and Nina

Travel Tips for Vallejo

A Pass Thru City

by mydreamquest

"Vallejo: The Inbetween City"

Most people who drive through the center of California on their way to San Francisco may pass by this very large city without much thought. Also, many tourists may have passed through Vallejo on their way to California's primary wine regions in Napa and Sonoma County.

I've lived in California most of my life along the San Francisco Bay Area and for a brief while in Sacramento and I've driven pass Vallejo 100s of time without much thought either.

But, it is a significant residential city that must be noted. From the West, many commuters who work in the San Francisco Bay Area drive through Vallejo on their way to Fairfield, Vacaville, Sacramento and Davis. The entrance is the Carquinez Bridge. On the East side of Vallejo are the hills that eventually slope into the Fairfield Valley.

The primary roads are Highway 80 going east to West and Highways 29 and 35 that cut North to South.

At the West Side of Vallejo is the Carquinez Strait which connects to the SF Bay and Pacific Ocean. The Northwest part of Vallejo borders the Wine City of Napa.

There are two noteworthy Americans who were born or reside in Vallejo: our very own geishagirl and pitcher for the Cleveland Indians C.C. Sabathia who was born here.

There's No Place Like Home

by Geisha_Girl

"Mi Familia"

The few hours I spend with my family is worth the hundreds of hours I spend without them. Growing up with these folks and their significant others was truly a blessing.

I always remember the house being filled with laughter and good cheer. We were "Party Central" amongst all of our friends and my Parents always had room for "one more at the dinner table!"

"A Rare Moment"

With my hectic lifestyle, and all the traveling I do, it's always a joy when I can sit down and spend quality quiet time with my family. Reading a storybook to my little nephew is therapeutic!

"Goofiness Runs in the Family"

"Sistah, Sistah"

My brothers all married wonderful women! Here I am pictured with two of my in-laws......the mothers of my beautiful nieces and nephews!! (One with another "bun in the oven!)

"The New Addition"

On February 23, 2003, our family welcomed our newest additon (and my NAMESAKE!): Madelyn Rochelle. She was a bundle of joy with lots of hair!

"The Greatest Human Beings on this Planet"

My Mom and Dad. They celebrate their birthdays together in February. I owe my entire love of life to these two wonderful people!

Comments