597 Sandy Beach Road, I-80/Lincoln Road at Sonoma
Expedia.com Hotels.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data

More about Vallejo

My students enjoying themselvesMy students enjoying themselves

Travel Tips for Vallejo

Gifts from Paris!

by Geisha_Girl

Some of the presents were imported all the way from Paris!

The girls were so excited about their Parisian berets..........they couldn't stop saying "Merci Beacoup" and "Oooh La La" all night!

Gee, I wonder where they get that from?

GEISHA from the BLOCK!

by Geisha_Girl

"V-TOWN is my HOMETOWN"

I grew up in the suburbia community of Vallejo, CA. It's a 45 minute drive from San Franciso and seemed like such a world away.

So many happy childhood memories there that formed me into the person I am today. Those were the days when we were allowed to be children. It was perfectly okay.

Our parents knew we were safe during our walks to school. The only time we would stay indoors is if there was a downpour. The days seemed longer and the nights came too soon.

It was a time when you knew all your neighbors and weren't cooped up indoors fiddling with a joystick or a digital cable box.

Nature was our entertainment.......so was Dodge Ball...and Kick ball.......and Drive-In theaters......and hanging out under the trees on Saturday afternoon with your friends..........and truly HAPPY HALLOWEENS when children were allowed to enjoy the spookful night...and feel safe.

This was one of my "Halloween Nights of Revelry." Probably 3 years old here......and still into making such a *fashion statement* with my outfits (check out those stylin' shoes!)

"Christmas in V-Town"

Family Christmas. It's the event I look forward to the most! The house is always filled with Mom's cooking, Dad's cleaning, the Grandkids playing, and us siblings belly-aching laughter.

Our family tree is growing constantly. So much that the Christmas presents can no longer fit just under the tree!!

"Coolest Aunt on the Planet!"

These are my pride and joy. My little "rugrats." My brothers and sister created some gorgeous and WACKY offspring.

I guess all that wackiness just runs in the family.......

Comments