327 Washington Blvd, Venice, Los Angeles, California, 90291, United States

Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

• LINDstu's Profile Photo

Fresh apples juice and cookies in reception

Beautiful rooms with marble type surrounds to the sink and dressing table. Large choice of breakfast included from boiled eggs and waffles to fresh fruit and yoghurts.
    A place to go at the weekend when the boardwalk is full of seaside type shops and colourful people. Skaters and cyclists catered for with their own skate paths.

Unique Quality: Near to the Venice beach restaurants and bars. Spanish decor.

Directions: In between Marina del Rey and Venice beach.

More about Inn at Venice Beach

One of the coolest hotels in LA and very reasonable!

My wife and I recently returned from a trip to LA. After seeing the webpage, we decided to give the Inn at Venice Beach a try as we wanted to stay in the Venice/Santa Monica area. It was outstanding! The staff was extremely helpful, and the Continental breakfasts were excellent as well. If you like Euro/boutique hotels, you'll love this place. Just two blocks from Venice Beach (which, by the way, is still funky but has actually gone way upscale since I lived in Santa Monica 17 years ago!). Price-wise, it's extremely reasonable-parking was only $4. We'll definitely be back soon! If you can, book a room overlooking the courtyard...it's much quieter in the morning!

Nice place to stay

The Inn at venice beach is a very nice place to stay and has very affordable rates. We had a standard room with queensize bed for 80$ + 4$ parking.
The room was very nice, very nice furniture, clean bathroom, TV,air-condition,... We had a small balcony which was very nice to stay in the evening.
The included breakfast was really good: Toast, bagles, a choise of coffee and tee cold drinks milk cereales.
The stuff was very friendly and helpfull.
We would stay there again at any time.

Average hotel in a great location at great price

The Inn at Venice Beach is an average hotel in a great location with low prices. I wouldn't call it a boutique hotel, it's more like a motel. But the room price ($140) and location 2 blocks from the water can't be beat. I used to live in Venice and go back to visit yearly, I'm not sure why there isn't a better mid-priced hotel in the area. The staff is very sweet and parking is CHEAP ($4/night). That is fantastic for this area and it's well worth not having to deal with street parking.

If I just wanted to stay near the beach and didn't care about being in Venice, I would stay in one of the mid-priced hotels in Santa Monica, it's only a mile away and there are a lot more options. And more to do in walking distance.

Best Bang for the buck around and a great location

by TripAdvisor Member Eyeballs

My wife and I and another couple stayed here the first weekend of November for 3 nites and were a bit hesitant based upon some reviews mentioning tourist quality rooms.

We felt the value for dollar quotient was A++; the rooms were very affordable, based upon the price of rooms at the top tier hotels, the location is fantastic (just two blocks from the Pier), the front desk staff was superfriendly and accommodating, parking is easy, and the rooms were perfectly fine. The bathroom was a bit tired but clean.

We didn't check out the continental breakfast because we found a super French cafe just a block up the street towards the beach that had the friendliest staff and the tastiest food. There's a fun/tasty Italian restaurant nearby and a great local coffee shop if you want to avoid the Starbucks.

All in all, we would definitely return and recommend to others.

by dila

"Venice Beach"

our hotel was in Venice Beach.
we didnot see much. because most time we spend in Los Angeles. So we almost did not see anything in Venice Beach.
We tried to walk a bit in the evening near the beach but it was already dark. so probably not save so we went back to the hotel.

by Etoile2B

I love my home! You can't beat living close to the beach. The Venice Beach boardwalk might be the most visited place in California (it out ranks even Disneyland!) but that's not what makes this place so special. It's one of the few true "communities" to be found in Los Angeles. When you get to the heart of Venice it feels like a small town. You can't walk down the street without bumping into someone you know. Locals opt to walk, ride bikes or even skateboard rather than get in the car if they can help it. I love my little home on the water. I think it's a pretty cool place, but that's just my humble opinion.

Venice Beach!!

by bruingirl

Located between Santa Monica and Marina Del Rey, Venice sets itself apart with its diverse community of artists, musicians, actors, students, 9-5 workers, and pretty much everyone else in-between. Originally created to replicate the canals like that of Venice, Italy, you will see houses separated by a network of waterways. Of course, there's really no need for a gondola since there are little bridges everywhere!

by malianrob

"The Beach"

I love hanging out in Venice. A usual day at Venice Beach is getting here around 11am or noon, finding parking and then cruising the boardwalk. I love to people watch here and then going to get a bite to eat and some beer and then walking back.
This is a popular place because of all the movies that feature Venice but its not like you see in the movies. Some people might even be disappointed when they actaully come here because once again they beleive what they see in the movies.
Local people love to walk their dogs here and you will see tons of dogs everywhere, the most popular are Rot's and pitbulls. People like to show off their crazy dogs, but not just dogs, snakes are popular pets here too. Another popular site in Venice are the different street entertainers. They come from all over the world to make alittle money here in Venice.

Along the Strand people try to sell you just about everything and anything you can think of. Bob Marley , Scarface and Che Guevarra stuff are very popular here.

by tuli

Hey everyone,
Want to take friends to visit venice beach when we are in LA, and I remember there is one particular day that it is worth visiting ..........but cant remember if it is a Saturday or a Sunday . A list of must see's in the LA area would be appreciated too . Thanks guys

RE: Venice Beach

by travelgourmet

Must see's depends on what you are interested in. LA has so many things to see and do. A really short list would include the Getty Center Museum, the La Brea Tar Pits, Farmers Market, Hollywood walk of fame, Universal Studios Hollywood, and of course the Pacific Ocean from Santa Monica near Venice. The crowded days at Venice Beach is both Saturday and Sunday. Sports wise, the Staples Center(basketball), Coliseum and Exposition Park (American football, 1932 and 1984 Olympic running events site), and Dodger Stadium. Two major universities, USC and UCLA are in Los Angeles. Many more places to go and see, too many to list. I Love LA!!!

Comments