Comfort Inn & Suites

See Also Viewed Hotels
PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 20, 2008

Right off the highway in a fairly secluded area lies the Comfort Inn. It has nice and easy access to the main roads, which is a plus, but you'll have to jump back in the car to find a place to eat (or shop.) Check-in was very easy, I didn't arrive until nearly midnight, so it wasn't fighting any crowds or anything like that. Continental breakfast is standard fare. They do have an outdoor pool, but it wasn't open during my stay. Refrigerators are standard, always a nice to have. The room itself was very clean upon checking in, but the one complaint I have is that they did not make up my room the next day - I got back from the park late to an unmade bed, no refresh of the soap, etc. Since I was alone, I didn't need towels or anything, so it was more of minor annoyance than anything, but I hope the not cleaning rooms isn't standard practice. Other than that, it was a good stay.

Nearby Comfort Inn & Suites

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Visalia Travel Forum

Need advice about Visalia, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Visalia and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Visalia hotel reviews