900 Hammond Street, West Hollywood, California, 90069, United States
Travelocity Booking.com Expedia.com

More about Le Montrose Suite Hotel

2nd Home: le Montrose

by TripAdvisor Member sandcliff

I've been relying on le Montrose for over a decade. They have become friends as well as hosts. As a bargain; uncommon. For privacy; perfect. Things are as I need them to be BEFORE I arrive. It is my second home.

Great stay at Le Montrose

Our stay at Le Montrose was wonderful from start to finish--no complaints at all except that the bedroom/bathroom area was a little tight on space. We stayed in an Exec Suite for $179 a night--a little steep, but we were in an excellent location, very close to Sunset Blvd and Rodeo Drive, as well as it was a quick trip to Santa Monica. The staff were all so nice and polite, the lobby is very pretty, and our room decor was very tasteful. We had fresh fruit & water upon arriving, and cookies the night before we departed. It is a sweet boutique hotel in a residential neighborhood--not a monster chain hotel, so keep your expectations in perspective. I travel approx 60 nights a year on business and would definitely come back to Le Montrose.

Thanks Le Montrose!

by TripAdvisor Member GEA1

During my recent stay in Los Angeles, I had the truly enjoyable experience at staying at the Le Montrose hotel. I travel throughout the world, and rarely come across such a well run and excellent hotel. The staff was excellent from day one, the room was like being at tmy own home and the location cannot be matched. This would definitely be my frist choice hotel to stay during my stays in LA from now on. Congratulations to all the persons at the hotel for making my stay so great and for ruinning such a 5 star establishment!!

Finally... a keeper!!

by TripAdvisor Member AlexJacobs

This hotel will be my first choice always... no question. I've been so frustrated with other establishments not living up to their word. Le Montrose was private and accommodating with every need met. This was a premium stay.

The best hotel in LA

by TripAdvisor Member MauiBlazer

On my last trip to Los Angeles, I had the pleasure of staying at le Montrose Hotel and what a wonderful hotel it is. Situated in West Hollywood, it is close to everything and in walking distance of cafes, restuarants, bars and shops. The hotel is an oasis and one of the most accommodating hotels ever. The staff is excellent, the GM most concerned and responsive to guests' needs, the food delicious, and the rooms well appointed and comfortable. And for the price, you cannot beat Le Montrose.

A Hollywood Oasis

I have stayed at the Le Montrose countless times over the past years and can recall the BIG Northridge earthquake. I remember the tenants standing in the middle of the street after the hotel was evacuated and seeing the workers still attending to their customers like the musicians in the movie Titanic, continuing to play even unto death. It was amazing to see the pride that they had in servicing. It started with the captain of the ship (GM) John Douponce who ran back into the hotel to get a chair and blanket for a man with a weak heart. That's when I knew that I was in the right place> the food is great, the rooms are gorgeous, the view is peaceful but everything pales in light of their loyalty in assuring the comforts of life.

Best kept secret in West LA but worth sharing with all...

This is a wonderful, private, central to all, yet low key boutique hotel that caters to both the business and the pleasure crowd- I have stayed here many times both on business and for pleasure and the staff treat you like old friends, and the amenities and the attention to service are great. Everytime I am staying there I am reminded of how one should operate a hotel that allows for the guest to be comfortable, made to feel at home, treated with respect and privacy and yet made to feel special all at once. The rooftop pool is a great place to spend time with a knockout view- the design shops, the sunset strip if you want it and beverly hills are all minutes away. The food is excellent in the hotel and surprises me everytime I am there.

Beautiful Experience...

by TripAdvisor Member ethanerickson

What a BEAUTIFUL experience!! My family and I stayed for a week (at the advice of a travel snob friend) and we were pleasantly surprised to find not just the "big things" covered but the nice unexpected stuff. The management staff had a big basket of assorted fruits as well as a bottle of Chardonnay awaiting our arrival. The staff all seemed so pleasant and catered to our every need, including alot of directions and some finnicky eaters...Oh yeah, the rooms were beautiful too. Quite spacious and great for my mother who insisted on cooking pasta one night! The whole experience felt a bit like small town charm in the big city...

Excellant

When ever I have guests come to Los Angeles I always have them stay at LeMontrose Hotel and the service is always the best. The hotel is always clean and the staff makes you feel special. I have been having my friends and family staying there for the past 5 years, and each year they get better. The new look of the hotel is simply beautiful and the rooms are compfortable. I have also stayed there a few times when there has been work done at my place. I give them a 10 rating out of a possible 10.
Jerry Silverhardt

Amazing stay - 100% recommend

If you are looking to be right in heart of it without the hassle - check this place out. Great suite style rooms, friendly and attentive staff and affordable prices for the proximity. Have breakfast at the rooftop pool with amazing views!

Comments