Four Seasons Westlake Village

ari1974's Profile Photo

Serenity next to the 101 Freeway

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 23, 2012

Pros:
Amazing spa facilities, gorgeous facilities and rooms
Great tub in the bathroom area
Surrounding hotel facilities are pretty enough to be used for weddings.

Con:
This con was pretty unique to my stay. I had reserved 2 nights for our wedding, one the night before the wedding and one the night after the wedding. I made separate reservations so I could cancel just the night before the wedding if I ended up staying elsewhere, since the expense was considerable. They didn't do a good job of handling the 2 reservations, despite my telling them what I had done at the time I checked in.

So I had to check out and check back in at the front desk 30 minutes before I was supposed to be at my wedding, and I didn't find out about that till the wake up call the morning of my wedding. They didn't make me switch rooms, just a bit of what should have been unnecessary paperwork at exactly the wrong time, that I had explicitly asked about the night before. They were relatively gracious about this, I was just surprised that they weren't more efficient and capable in this regard. But an extremely rare case specific to dividing up your reservations into multiple blocks so as to be able to cancel just one block while keeping the others.

Unique Quality: The spa is the primary unique feature, worth visiting even if you aren't staying at the four seasons.

Nearby Four Seasons Westlake Village

• Pets Allowed
  • Suites
  • Free High Speed Internet

Westlake Village Travel Forum

Need advice about Westlake Village, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Westlake Village and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Westlake Village hotel reviews