1402 West Pacific Coast Highway, Wilmington, Los Angeles, CA 90744-1803

Satisfaction Terrible

Travel Tips for Wilmington

Cheap Price, Clean, Ocean Close by, Beaches, and

by Kaitina

I arrived at Night and the whole area was beautiful, the lights from the harbor where unreal, and this one place which I did think was so beautiful at night was industrial by day,,,

I saw the bridge that arnold swarznegger hung Jaime Lee Curtis off as his wife, and The famous hangers from City of Angel , I was able to identfy the Barbwire Location even at night.

The outside of the hotel was desolate, which was cool because it was more isolated 1800's building, the outside is nothing but when your inside i like the stairs, and the lobby, and my room was great, i requested more pillows i had two and they although small gave me two more..... my sleep was great.....

I only i think paid $29.99 - 35.99 And I was able to see everything, I called the reservation lady and she gave me hints to the popular places around, everything was cheap, I didn't have to spend and arm and a leg to check out resources in los angeles.... Meaning I was a tourist and had money left over plus they had a full size refrigerator and stove etc.... it was a fantastic deal The cheap prices everything is so expensive everywhere else.
los angeles was minutes away
everything was close
and i felt safe
Its a private hole in the wall place with extras

Comments