4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Hotels.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Costs 93% more than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

• MM212's Profile Photo

Aspen's best?

Hotel Jerome is considered one of Aspen's best boutique hotels. It is located on Main Street in an old converted red brick building. I did not stay here, but wanted to include a tip to remind myself if I ever returned to Aspen to dream of staying here ! (I stayed at a friend's house, which is better than any hotel!).

• Peruviangirlontour's Profile Photo

Exclusive and Historic place

I worked in this fabulous place for 4 months, It was a nice experience, I met artists and i felt I was in Victorian Age, It is very expensice and you must fight for get a space there!

Unique Quality: There is a nice terrace, famous J-Bar , pool , Restaurant, great views from Aspen.

Directions: Next to Aspen Times

More about Hotel Jerome

Jerome Hotel

by Higgie about Jerome Hotel

$200.00 - $400.00 Check the web for specials. It is a Historic Hotel which has seen many things. the rooms are filled with antiques and alot of space. Service is good and the restaurant in good and the Bar is one of the towns best.

by goingsolo

Another of Aspen's finest historical buildings. The hotel, one of Aspen's best, is still in operation. If you can't or won't pay the steep prices to stay the night, at least check out the hotel and its architecture.

Aspen's Darkside

by ZGing

A walking tour full of stories of Ghosts, Murder & all of Aspen's dirty little secrets. I've lived in Aspen for awhile and found it a great thing to do when friends visit. My favorites were the ghosts at the Red Light District & Ghosts at the Hotel Jerome.

Amazing room, service, and view

My husband and I stayed in the historical Hotel Jerome during Winterskol. Not only did we have the best view of the fireworks from the balcony that was attached to room 202, we had the most amazing service. We were able to watch the Winterskol parade from the balcony also. The decor of this room was amazing and the oversized jucuzzi tub that was in the bathroom was almost as nice as the outdoor hot tub and heated pool. The warmer for the towels and robes at the pool was great and the poolside bar service was outstanding. The food was good, but they did add a delivery charge of $3.00 per order for room service. We are looking forward to staying there again.

Pet friendly!

My husband and I have stayed here several times. The staff is excellent, the food is fantastic (try the game meat!) and they allow pets. I took my small Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with us the last time, and they were so kind to her. She probably consumed waaaay too many treats. Spoiled rotten by the time we left.

The rooms are fantastic, spacious, decorated beautifully, although not all have A/C due to it being an old hotel. We had to open the window on our last visit to get cool air. Unfortunatly, the huge window opened only from the bottom, and that was 6 inches off the floor (on the second floor!). My dog (or a small child) could have easily tumbled out. We called the front desk and they immediately sent a man up to fix the window so it could be opened from the top instead.

The beds are HEAVEN. You will never want to leave. Don't miss out on the blueberry pancakes either. One more tip- check their website in the fall for low rates. You can get a suite for under $200 most of September. The bext part is, in my opinion, the fall is the most beautiful time in Aspen with all the trees changing color - and hardly any tourists!

Gorgeous hotel, uneven service

by TripAdvisor Member cybergirl

This is a simply sumptuous hotel, with oversized suites that make you feel like royalty. The feeling goes away, however, when you try to get service. Room service (dinner) came on time and the meal was lovely, but it wasn't taken away until almost 24 hours later, when I finally complained about that and the fact that they hadn't yet made up the room. I left a wake up call for 9:15 am and wasn't called until 9:35. On the plus side, the waiter in the restaurant was gracious and efficient, and the front bell staff were very friendly. I'm hoping this lapse in service was due to the fact that it was low season, but with fewer people there, shouldn't service be more available? I must reiterate the beauty of the hotel, however. A historic renovation to be proud of.

Very average

by TripAdvisor Member debhalter

For such a famous (supposedly terrific) hotel, I just thought it was very average. The staff was less than friendly and the food in the restaurant is VERY expensive. For four of us the breakfast bill was $85. We didn't have anything special. The brekfast buffet was very sparse and it was $18. There were 7 or 8 items on the buffet table which included granola and fruit (no hot dishes). I was very disappointed in the place after hearing about the wonderful reputation. I'll go to Vail next time!

No thrill.

by TripAdvisor Member Magnolia2

This hotel was a great disappointment. I agree with a previous comment 'It's just old'. I stayed one night; room was unexciting; no hot water in morning for shower!!!; charged $20 for a Kir and sparkling wine [ the dearest I have paid anywhere in the world]; food very average. The Jerom could be compared to budget chain hotels; not my idea of luxury or an interesting experience.

new years eve

by louise_patterson

at the end of this year me and one of my friends are travelling to aspen from australia and will be there for new years eve. we are both only 21 and really want to find something fun to do so if anyone knows anything that would suit us on new years please let me know!! thanks.

RE: new years eve

by donpa469

Hey

My flatmate an I are working in Aspen this summer. We are from NZ, and working there for our uni hols. Give me an email sometime, and maybe we can organise something for NYE.

partick.donovan@clear.net.nz

Look forward to hearing from you.
Patrick

RE: RE: new years eve

by louise_patterson

hey i just got your reply and i tried to email you but for some reason it didnt work. not sure why.

anyways we get to aspen on new years eve in the morning so we dont want to get there without some sort of plan for night incase we cant find anything to do when we get there. anyway let me know if you know of anything to do and ill probably see you over there. so exciting! haha

RE: RE: new years eve

by donpa469

haha...

Yeah, I spelt my email address wrong. Its patrick.donovan@clear.net.nz

Man I can't wait! My flatmates George has a job at Hotel Jerome, and they have a bar that apparently goes off. Will soon find out I guess.

How long you staying for? Where are you staying?

Bring on the white stuff!

Talk soon,