14031 East Iliff Ave

Motel 6 Denver East - Aurora
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Smoker's Hotel

I asked for a non-smoking room because I am highly allergic. My room seemed okay, but it didn't matter since the elevator and the hallways had been smoked in daily. I woke up sick after two horrible nights there. The towels smelled like moldy bacon. How is that even possible? I wouldn't have thrown my smelly towel on the bathroom floor if I had know that housekeeping was going to skip our room the next day. We were not traveling with a dog so there was no excuse to skip our room.
    Housekeeping also skipped the elevator and hallways because they were NEVER vacuumed the whole time we were there. When our friends dropped us off, at midnight, there were five police cars out front. They didn't want to leave us there, but it was too late to change motels. Actually the motel was much quieter after the police came so that was an improvement over the night before.
    The front desk was concerned about our room not being cleaned and attempted to compensate by giving us a certificate for a free night's stay in the future.

Unique Quality: Rosie's Diner, across the parking lot.

Directions: Commercial and residential area