Niwot Inn

342 2nd Avenue, Niwot, Colorado, 80544, United States

• A most peaceful weekend

My wife and I stayed at the Niwott Inn for 2 evenings on October 9th and 10th. We had stayed there before and enjoyed it but were totally unprepared for the delight and peace we were about to experience as a result of the many upgrades of the new owner. To begin our room was equipped with a glass enclosed steamroom, we set the temperature. Inside the steamroom was a giant shower that was more like a waterfall whose temperature we also controlled. We stepped out of the lovely steamroom into our most comfy room complete with surround sound, a Sony television and CD's of our choice of peacefull, soothing music. As our good fortune would have it it snowed all weekend, the first of the season for Colorado which made the fireplace, did I mention the fireplace ? sorry. Let me not forget the fireplace in our room. Then comes the morning and the deep rich coffee and organic half and half. Organic cereals, choice of bagels, mouse yogurt. On and on. The next upgrade is a hot breakfast. All of these delights in a wonderful little town free of hectic traffic, noise and pollution. So go get a pizza next door or great chinese food at Fan's. Both family owned! It's all wonderful. If you are planning a trip, stop in, treat yourself. If its your anniversary, be good to your spouse! I cannot say enough. I was a little leary about leaving, having to get back into the world again. As it turned out the restful weekend made the rest of the week go more smootherly as well. Did I say anything about the Ultimate Massage? I think we are going to make a this a monthly retreat!

Unique Quality: I have never experienced the peace and beauty we experienced at the Niwott Inn! Surround sound in your room? In-room glass enclosed steamroom with a waterfall? Another detail..The price? $169. Organic foods for breakfast, I keep forgetting, Cheese, wine and crackers and homemade cookies from 4-6 PM...actually the cookies and fresh fruit are there all the time.

Directions: Old town Niwott. A lovely little town and a beautiful stroll at night.

• A most peaceful weekend

My wife and I stayed at the Niwott Inn for evenings on October 9 and 10. We had stayed there before and enjoyed it but were totally unprepared for the delight and peace we were about to experience as a result of the many upgrades of the new owner. To begin our room was equipped with a glass enclosed steamroom, we set the temperature. Inside the steamroom was a giant shower that was more like a waterfall whose temperature we also controlled. We stepped out of the lovely steamroom into our most comfy room complete with surround sound, a Sony television and CD's of our choice of peacefull, soothing music. As our good fortune would have it it snowed all weekend, the first of the season for Colorado which made the fireplace, did I mention the fireplace ? sorry. Let me now forget the fireplace in our room. Then comes the morning and the deep rich coffee and organic half and half. Organic cereals, bagels, mouse yogurt. On and on. The next upgrade is a hot breakfast. All of these delights in a wonderful little town free of hectic traffic, noise and pollution. So go get a pizza next door, great chinese food at Fan's. Both family owned! It's all wonderful. If you are planning a trip, stop in, treat yourself. If its your anniversary, be good to your spouse! I cannot say enough. I was a little leary about leaving, having to get back into the world again. As it turned out the restful week made the rest of the week much smoother as well. Did I say anything about the Ultimate Massage? I think we are going to make a this a monthly retreat!

Unique Quality: I have never experienced the peace and beauty we experienced at the Niwott Inn! Surround sound in your room? In room glass enclosed steamroom with a waterfall. Another detail..The price? $169. Organic foods for breakfast, I keep forgetting, Cheese, wine and crackers and homemade cookies from 4-6 PM...actually the cookies and fresh fruit are there all the time.

Comments