4680 Hagerman Road, Cascade, Colorado, 80809, United States
Booking.com Priceline.com eDreams

More about Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins

Rocky Mountain Lodge - teh ONLY place to stay when near Colorado Springs

by TripAdvisor Member ca57wolf

The five days my wife & I spent at Rocky Mountain Lodge were absolutely incredible. Brian and Debbie were excellent hosts. From the comfortable room to the scrumptious 3-course breakfasts, we couldn't have asked for more.

Debbie took care of our "Wild West Adventure" by booking a Jeep tour (highly recommended), trip to Pike's Peak, dinner on the Royal Gorge Railroad, horseback riding, and the most unbelieveable dinner at the Black Bear. On a day when we had early plans, she and Brian whipped up a breakfast for the road.

Aileen and I will be returning in May to be pampered in a ways we had never before been by two warm, generous people that have become our friends.

If you have any reason at all to travel near Colorado Springs, make every effort to make the Rocky Mountain Lodge the place you stay!

2nd Anniversary Memories

by TripAdvisor Member philly2005

My husband and I booked the Wild West package for our 2nd Anniversary and had the most wonderful time. Debbie and Brian handled all of the arrangements for us....all we had to do was show up on time. The entire trip brought us even closer together as we experienced new adventures daily. This anniversary will always remain very special for us.

10 year wedding ann. last minute getaway

by TripAdvisor Member deadcowman

My husband and I just recently stayed the Rocky Mt. Log and Cabin for our 10 yr. wedding ann. , it was a last minute booking for us due to the fact that we live in Alabama with two toddlers. The owners, Bryan and Debbie were great to work with in planning this getaway and made everything very easy and enjoyable for us. We did not have to do any booking for activities, they handled all of that for us, which was one of the reasons we decided to stay with this lodge. Bryan and Debbie were both welcoming and the lodge was beautiful. They made our stay, which was a whole week, an awesome anniv. getaway. We look forward to when we can stay once again with Bryan and Debbie at the Rocky Mt. Lodge and Cabins. We have recommended to everyone we know that if they travel to Colorado this is a must stay lodge. We give this lodge a big thumbs up for romance, hospitality, great food, and an awesome view of the Rocky Mountains.
The Grahams
Cullman Alabama

Wonderful Mountain Retreat

by TripAdvisor Member jrlfcar

This was a wonderful bed & breakfast in the mountains of Cascade, CO. The owners were wonderful and the breakfast was top notch. The ambiance was just perfect if you are a person who likes the feeling of being in your own personal log cabin in the mountains. We definitely enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend it to our friends.

Off The Chart Vacation

by TripAdvisor Member LeanderTX

Having been our first stay in a bed and breakfast my girlfriend and I were not too sure what to expect. All doubts vanished at our check-in, we knew we had made a great decision in choosing the Rocky Mountain Lodge. Brian and Debbie were wonderful hosts, and went above and beyond to ensure we had a great and relaxing vacation. The three course breakfasts were exceptional every morning. From the exquisite food, to the conversation with our fellow guests and Brian and Debbie.
Also the scenery in and around the Colorado Springs area was also well beyond our high expectations. The Rocky Mountain Lodge is a 5-10 minute drive to almost all of them; The Garden of the Gods, Pike's Peak, Seven Falls and numerous other breath-taking, scenic destinations. I would also highly recommend taking the scenic drive through Phantom Canyon out to Royal Gorge (it's a bit of a drive but you will be glad you did it.)

All that said if I had to rate our trip on a 1-10 scale I'd have to give it an 11. We can't wait to get back!!

A Dream Come True

by TripAdvisor Member coboblack

The Rocky Mountain Lodge and Cabins where a dream come true. Debbie and Brian were the most gracious of hosts. Talking with the two gave us an immediate feeling of friendship, trust and a genuine concern for our stay. They were always ready to help us in any way and offered appreciated advice on possible activities which we took and supplemented our already exciting stay. The cabins were well equipped and beautiful. The actual view of the surrounding area put the websites pictures too shame. We had awesome and beautiful hikes, one right after the other in some public place near the cabin and also a few secret spots offered by the natives which offered some of the most breath taking views I have ever seen in my life. I recommend these lodgings and will definitely be back.

When I dream of Colorado, I'll think of the Rocky Mtn Lodge

by TripAdvisor Member Keodecat

Let me start by saying that I cannot wait to go back to the Rocky Mountain Lodge in Cascade, CO. My husband & I booked 3 nights and ended up staying a 4th we loved it so much! From the moment you walk into the breath taking great room with the beautiful stone fireplace and the antler chandelier you know you're in for a treat. It is everything I imagined a lodge should be in Colorado! The surrounding mountains make a beautiful backdrop for the hot tub!
The innkeepers, Brian & Debbie, could not have been more welcoming and were able to supply a wealth of information about the surrounding areas. Oh and the breakfast ..... oh my! The breakfasts were amazing, we didn't need lunch!
I cannot think of a more relaxed, friendly, wonderful place to stay and I can't wait for a return visit with more family members.

Best Christmas Ever

by TripAdvisor Member frequenttraveler64

From start to finish it was a wonderful experience working with Brian and Debbie Reynolds. We rented the Entire Lodge and the Cottage and had "The Best Christmas Ever".

A year ago my dream was to give my whole family a snow filled Rocky Mountain Christmas and for it to snow on Christmas. Being from Texas, we are not a custom to a lot of snow, let alone on Christmas, but when it actually did snow on Christmas day, that made my dream complete. It is a beautiful Rocky Mountain Lodge! Complete with the floor to ceiling fireplace, antler chandeliers and wagonwheel fan, everything you imagine to be in a Colorado Lodge. We made a snowman, made snowangels, had a snowball fight, sat in the Hot Tub while it was 10° and snowing, sang Christmas Carols in the moonlight while it was lightly snowing, we had a big fire in the patio fire pit, and made smores. We truely had "A Christmas of a Life Time"!

Debbie and Brian gave us our privacy during the holiday, but I can't say that much for us about theirs, Brian was patient and understanding. They made planning the trip easy and stress free.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and memory filled Christmas 2007! We will be back!

Beautiful Lodge, excellent service

by TripAdvisor Member clema

What a wonderful time we had. My sister and I decided to spend a weekend together so we booked our stay at this lodge; since she’s a vegetarian she was a bit concerned about having breakfast at the lodge, but Debbie and Brian had no problem accommodating to her needs right away; breakfast was delicious both mornings and I must say, first class. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very nice and very clean. I’m already planning another visit to the lodge this time with my husband.
What can I say, I had a terrific time!!

Rocky Mountain Lodge and Cabins Romantic Getaway

by TripAdvisor Member Javimp01

Brian and Debbie Reynolds are truly angels among us and their Rocky Mountain Lodge and Cabins is heaven on earth. They exceeded all of our expectations for our romantic getaway and we will recommend their bed and breakfast to our friends and family. Even though we were only a few miles from home, it felt like we were nestled in the mountains of Europe. Their hospitality and delicious meals made us feel pampered like never before. We purchased the Ultimate Romance Package with our stay at the Cascade Suite and the service was incredible. The five course meal at the Black Bear Restaurant along with the wine pairings was a delicious and a great culmination to our stay. Thank you again for all your wonderful hospitality, outstanding service and wonderful accommodations.

Comments