2850 S. Circle Dr., Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80906, United States

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data

More about Colorado Springs

Sushi Bento BoxSushi Bento Box

Night-time illumination of the fallsNight-time illumination of the falls

Brochure of the gorge infoBrochure of the gorge info

Garden of the Gods, Pike's Peak in the backgroundGarden of the Gods, Pike's Peak in the background

Driving into CS from Utah

by HarmoniousBotch

We'll be coming into Colorado Springs on I-70 from Utah tomorrow evening. Is highway 24 better or is I-70/25 through Denver better? I'm assuming that the scenery is better on 24 and that I-70/25 would be faster. Is that correct? And how is 24 at dusk or nighttime?

Thanks
HB

Re: Driving into CS from Utah

by mntbry

If it is night and dark, take I-70/25. Its all beautiful. You'll see the lights in the mountains from the highway and it isn't a two lane road. I've driven 24 a number of times and it is fine, just not as quick. If it is raining, it is hard to see. My suggestion is I-70.

Travel Tips for Colorado Springs

The downtown of Colorado Springs

by OlenaKyiv

Downtown of Colorado Springs is not very large. You can walk through it in a short time. The most attractions as restaurants, shops, cafes are around Acacia Park, East Bijou Street, East Kiowa Street, East Pikes Peak Avenue (my favorite), North Tejon Street. In addition, Pioneer Square Park with its Pioneers Museum. Those street names exist since first years of Colorado Springs, except Colorado Avenue.

Following the Setting Sun

by OlenaKyiv

Following The Setting Sun is a new one for Colorado Springs. It was installed in April 2005 on the east side of Pioneers Museum. It looks as an opened stainless steel pyramid and sun inside. The pyramid has different carvings that reflect Western historical motives. It was supposed to catch a pioneer spirit.
Frankly speaking, I didn’t find anything attractive in this monument, maybe because of too modern looking steel on the view of Pioneers Museum. But I always considered myself as a conservative about building new monuments near historical buildings. I guess I have no taste, if this monument was approved.

Head to Denver for big-time sports

by Ewingjr98

The Rockies, Avalanche, and Broncos all call Denver home, just over an hour north of Colorado Springs. They all have very nice, relatively new venues and good teams. It's worth the trip to Denver every once in a while.

I saw the Avalanche play the Penguins in 1997 and I have also seen a few Rockies games.

I don't really know what to...

by John195123

I don't really know what to say about this place, because there really isn't anything to do, but Colorado College campus. Email me if you want to visit and I'll show you around! It's not a bad campus, despite the glass and urban/residential setting. Some of the architecture and buildings are neat. It's not a bad school either, especially if you are liberal. I tend more towards conservative, thus being disliked by many. Oh well. Personally, if you happen to be thinking of sending a kid here, don't. If you want to know why, email me. It's too detailed for this page. But, come visit if you like!

This is my room!!!

Lots of Asian food in Colorado Springs

by midwesterner19 about Anywhere along Academy (main street 3700E)

Colorado Springs has many, many more eating places than your average city of a half a million. Chinese Food reigns supreme in Colorado Springs. Academy Blvd. (3700E) has close to 100 chinese and asian orienated eating establishments all cheap and all delicious. Lunch Buffets in Colorado Springs run 5 dollars and Dinner Buffets tend to have steak and habachi? bars and run around 8 dollars. After living in Omaha,NE, Columbus, OH and Denver, CO my personal opinion is the quality and prices of food are the most decent I have ever seen.

Comments