Denver Hotels

Our Members Say

• ATXtraveler profile photo ATXtraveler
  • Reviews: 2076

Sheraton Denver Tech Center: Sheraton Denver Tech Center

They have absolutely remodeled this place since the last time I was here. The club floor is definitely worth it if you have a family, as this has a nice open area to relax with the family, and plenty of seating in the lounge for ... lounging. The rooms are good enough, and I got a free upgrade!

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Written March 3, 2014

• ATXtraveler profile photo ATXtraveler
  • Reviews: 2076

ALoft Denver International Airport: Out by the Airport - aLoft

This hotel exceeded my expectations, and I have traveled to a lot of aLofts. Check-in team was friendly, efficient and on the top of their game. The room was a 2 queen bed configuration just as requested, and had enough room. There were rolling carts easily available to bring four adults luggage up to the 5th floor efficiently, and the price was competitive to the Airport hotel market (which was definitely higher than 10 miles away). Wifi was free, television selection was good, but I would definitely recommend that they add at least one child dedicated programming selection (Nick Jr, Disney Jr, or PBS Kids/Sprout). Nick at Night, Disney Channel and PBS did not have selections I wanted my 4 and 2 year old watching at night, and the pay per view Disney shows were 3.99 per 21 minute episode (no way).

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written March 3, 2014

• Linse profile photo Linse
  • Reviews: 180

Coutry in and suites by Carlson: Good hotel

Big and clean rooms. The bed was huge and really comfy. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was great. I can really recommend this hotel.

• Written March 16, 2012
Tip Photo

• pacific_sol profile photo pacific_sol
  • Reviews: 55

Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center: A place to lay your head in Denver

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center for several nights in March 2011 for a mini-getaway with friends. The hotel is about 20-25 minutes south of downtown Denver in an area dominated by office buildings, thus the "Tech Center" name I suppose. It is a business hotel but we did not actually see a lot of people in suits or anything. They had several groups using their meeting spaces - one day it was a medical devices convention or something, and the next day it was scrapbookers.

Our room was pretty typical for a Hilton Garden Inn. We had two double beds and I found them to be comfortable. Roomy bathroom with Neutrogena toiletries. We did have a problem with the plumbing but that was our fault and they fixed when we went out to dinner. Large desk for business travelers. There is also a way to send anything you need to print down to the business center. There is wi-fi but I did not use it. Closet was small but adequate. There is a small refrigerator and microwave in the room.

It is a business hotel, so they do have a business center with fax, printer, etc. There is also a gym on the first floor. They have a restaurant on the first floor, and they offer room service. There is also a small "pantry" off of the front desk where you can buy snacks or various other sundries - quite pricey of course. I didn't get a chance to try out these amenities, so I can't really offer any other comments on them.

There is ample free parking in their parking lot and while there were always lots of cars, we never had trouble finding parking. The streets in the area are a little annoying in that if you are in the slow lane/#3 lane, you often find that you're forced to turn right when you didn't mean to. We ended up at the Sheraton when we first tried to get to our hotel because of this, but our hotel was actually next door on the next block. From what we saw, it was all office buildings and hotels in the area - if you need to find a grocery or drug store, there isn't anything within walking distance.

Even though the hotel was not in the vicinity of downtown Denver, the room was a good base to explore Denver from - most of the sights we wanted to see were within a 30-45 minute drive away. We did run into some traffic during rush hour, both in the AM and PM, but it wasn't anything like the California traffic I am used to. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Denver.

Our room was facing west, so we had a great view of the Rockies, which were topped with snow.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Business Travel, Women's Travel
  • Written April 14, 2011

Double beds

• BruceDunning profile photo BruceDunning
  • Reviews: 3595

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Limon SAfari Motel: Limon is a Suburb before the Big City

It was quite and peaceful-just like you would want. The room was clean and there was a fridge and microwave in the room. Continental breakfast is offered as the package, and coffee in the lobby. The owners came from Czech Republic 20 years ago, and do a nice job of keeping up the property and maintaining is cleanly. The $45 rate is a good deal.

The motel was clean and easy to access from the highway. There are about 4 motels owned by local families in the old part of town, and then there are 3-4 chain motels out on the strip. I prefer the ambiance of having the old style 1950-60's motel just to know what it was like back then. The name perplexes me as to how that got titled and why. There is no jungle in site.

• Related to: Road Trip, Arts and Culture
  • Written October 7, 2009

Pink Stands Out to know Where you are

• elmendorfs profile photo elmendorfs
  • Reviews: 47

Heart of Evergreen, Heart of Colorado!!: Awesome Vacation Home Near Denver

We found a great place in Evergreen just a mile or two from the rapid transit bus line. http://www.vrbo.com/88710 It was MUCH MORE than we needed for 2, but the extra space was wonderful, and the price was very reasonable even for just us two. Keith was a great host, very helpful, available by phone, but not invasive. We did drive to Vail, in some light snow. The drive was awesome! But not a big fan of developed areas, so we enjoyed the drive up Mt. Evans even more.

Wonderful location approx 2 miles from bus line to Denver. Close to the town of Evergreen, but actually up the mountain at about 7700ft elevation. We actually had a herd of elk in our yard one evening including a huge 7 point bull that we heard bugle 3 times! In addition to the location, the favorite qualities were: the fireplace in the living room, the master suite with picture window and private deck, the huge flat screen tv and satellite programming, and the large awesome hot tub! And, Keith was a great host, friendly, helpful, available by phone, but not intrusive.

• Related to: Adventure Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Family Travel
  • Written September 29, 2008
Tip Photo

View from the bed in the master suite

• johngayton profile photo johngayton
  • Reviews: 3184

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Comfort Inn, DIA: An Airport Hotel?

For the money this was quite a good mid-market hotel and whilst being located in Aurora, about 7 miles from the airport, is in fact only 10 minutes away by the 24hr complimentary shuttle which did run regularly. Rooms are spacious, spotlessly clean and everything worked including the wireless internet connection. The hotel doesn't have a bar or restaurant but offers delivery services from several local restaurants, though personally I just picked up a pizza and a six pack from the local mall. No problems whatsoever with this hotel at this price.

Useful to know is that the hotel offers free parking, along with the shuttle, for those staying overnight for the airport, though whether you have to stay at both ends of your trip I'm not sure.

• Written September 19, 2006

Hotel Room

• denver1982 profile photo denver1982
  • Reviews: 45
motels: east colfax

Denver budget lodging
winter rates (denvers winters are actually pretty mild)
downtown
-dumpy hostel at 16th and pearl $6(Route 15)
-Hostel at colfax and 1530 downing $15(Route 15)
-Budget Host Inn $25+tax at zuni and speer(Okay)(Route 28)
-Contenintal Motel $25+tax at zuni and speer(Okay)(Route 28)
-Budget Host Inn $29+tax at colfax and elizibeth(Okay)(Route 15)
-Motels on east colfax between tamarac and yosimte (small em first, and examine them, some are Okay some are hell Ive been told ) most are 25 bucks a night or so plus tax and 100 dollars a week or so(Route 15, 15Ltd)

All the party people in the motels on east colfax, youll have stories to tell your friends back home

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written May 5, 2003

• Los profile photo Los
  • Reviews: 16
Chief Hosa campground is run...

Chief Hosa campground is run by the city of Denver and is a nice little campground right off the highway going west out of Denver. It may not be as nice if there is a big show at Red Rocks, if there is call ahead of time to avoid being put into the overflow campground.

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written August 26, 2002

• go_doggo profile photo go_doggo
  • Reviews: 123

Amerisuites near the Denver...

Amerisuites near the Denver Tech Center
I received an awesome weekend rate when I booked online-only $50! I believe their normal rates range from $119-350.

The room had a king bed and a twin sleeper sofa AND a refrigerator, microwave, wetbar, coffee maker, VCP, hairdryer, and ironing board!!! There was also a indoor pool, fitness center, and laundry facilities. The complimentary breakfast was a nice way to start the day.

• Opinion of Price: