Courtyard Denver South - Park Meadows Mall

8320 S Valley Hwy, Englewood, Colorado, 80112, United States
Courtyard by Marriott Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

More about Courtyard Denver South - Park Meadows Mall

My brother .. a new abercrombie kids model :)

by kymbanm

"We Found Him!!!!"

The purpose of our trip to Denver this time .. was to see my brother's pics in a real store instead of just online :) So we met at Park Meadows mall in Littleton for a meeting of the family women ........... Here is the proud family in the door of the store ...... The proud momma (aka: Misha_abq), Grandmother Judith, Auntie Deanna, our sis (aka: PeachiTish), and moi (and may I send a special thank you to the stranger in the mall who took this pic for us!)

As we walked up to the store .... this is what greeted us! My brother's picture larger than life :) Would you be surprised if I told you we all had little tears in our eyes?

A very proud Mom, sis and Grandmother in the doorway :) Can you believe no one gave us a hard time

Of course, we'd heard my bro was on the bag ... so we went into the store and asked one of the clerks if we could have a few .. okay, we asked for 12 bags .... she laughed, congratulated us on his success and handed us the bags :) I think my brother would like her ... what do you think?

If you know me, or my pages ... you know I like taking arm's length pics of myself all over the place ;) Here I am w/ my bro, virtually of course.

Is this the sincerest form of flattery? Momma Misha had to get into the act too after seeing my fun ... a very proud mother and her wonderful son :)

And now it's time to drive the 6 hours back home... can you believe we had to drive this far just to SEE this amazing piece of pop culture?

After all the excitement ..... momma Misha needed a little nap. Now don't give me a hard time - snapping pics while driving 75mph is tougher than you'd think :)

Petite size shopping in Denver and Colorado Springs

by margs

I am looking for petite (ie short not necessarily small size) womens' clothing retailers in Denver and Colorado Springs. I know about Talbots and the bigger department stores, but I hope to find an independent retailer because they often carry smaller, more original labels. I am interested in mid to high end clothing and I love a bargain. I do have a car so will be able to travel to outlying areas but would prefer central places.

RE: Petite size shopping in Denver and Colorado Springs

by Shaken_Bake

Although I can't recommend any particular store, I'm sure you'd find a number of boutiques with petite sizes in the Cherry Creek North area of Denver, in the neighborhood right outside the Cherry Creek Mall. These are generally not chain stores and cater to a very upscale clientele, so I'm not sure how easy it would be to find a bargain! Cherry Creek North is a terrific urban shopping area, but also, inside Cherry Creek Mall, there are some boutique stores as well. One place I know you could find a bargain for designer clothing would be Nordstrom Rack, outside of the Park Meadows Mall. Happy Shopping!

Comments