1900 Fall River Rd., Estes Park, Colorado, 80517, United States

Expedia.com Hotels.com Tingo.com

• romantic and comfortable

from the moment we arrived everything was perfect, friendly staff and beautiful location. Everything was what we needed for a quick escape.

Directions: http://www.boulderbrook.com/directions.html

More about Boulder Brook on Fall River

Great location....Highest rating!!!!

Stayed at Boulder Brook from Oct 29 - Nov 1. Check-in was smooth, accomodations were excellent. The schematics at their website do not do the units justice. We stayed in a Spa Suite, and found it very nicely appointed, extremely clean, and so very cozy. The bed linens were to die for...the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in other than in my own home. My wife and I enjoyed the luxurious spa tub, as well as the double headed shower arrangement. It made getting ready to hit the sights in the area so very quick. Recommendations: Plan to breakfast at the Bighorn Restaurant on Fall River Road, and definitely try the Reuben's at Nick's Steak House. Best potato salad this side of NYC. Only complaint, make certain you know what your quoted charges are...we were charged more than we were quoted over the phone...but still thought the accomodations were outstanding.

Perfect get-away

by TripAdvisor Member outdoorguy52

We've stayed in Estes Park for 20 years... tent camping to resorts... and Boulder Brook is our favorite. The location is very secluded and adventuresome, the rooms are very tastefully decorated and equipped for any length of stay, the hot-tub and jaduzzis are delightful and always available and the staff is very friendly and helpful. In fact, I'd rather stay at Boulder Brook than the Broadmoor.

Are we sure glad we found this place!! It's a hidden treasure!

Just got back from spending the weekend at Boulder Brook in Estes Park...my husband and I are still feeling the effects of a perfect stay at this wonderful place.

When we decided to take a trip to Colorado, we were originally thinking of going up to the ski mountains, but after calling around for prices up there, we decided that it was too expensive. We kind of "stumbled" upon estes park, not having known anything about it, or places to stay there. My husband is one to really research before going somewhere, and he chose Boulder Brook becuase of the great reviews by others, and ultimately because the people he spoke with over the phone were just simply so nice - they stood out compared to the other places. When we arrived at Boulder Brook, we found that all the wonderful reviews were all true. The room was beautiful, very spacious, and soooo romantic. The sound of the river was so relaxing, and we had breakfast out on the balcony, with the mountains in the background and the river to the side of us.

The rooms were fully loaded with a VCR and DVD, magazines, board games, untensils, dishes, pots and pans, napkins, etc. This was truly a great find, and we are DEFINTELY going back, in fact, we're going to tell all our friends aabout it too!

Loved it!

We just returned from our stay here 3/20-3/23. This place is so relaxing and beautiful! We did not want to leave, and we plan to return soon! The spa suite was absolutely the best! The views of the mountains and Fall River right outside the window was so great! The staff was friendly and the selection of free movies and dvd's was a great bonus! Sitting in the spa tub with the sound of the river and the view of the mountains was something that I'll never forget! I would recommend this place to anyone!

Boulder Brook- Romantic and Beautiful!

by TripAdvisor Member VanillyVine29

My boyfriend and I stayed for 3 nights at the Boulder Brook and had an amazing time! The free DVD library had many new selections and you can take as many as you like. They had no problem with giving us a late check-out (free!) and were completely accomodating with any of our wishes. The room has a huge tub, a beautiful view and a cozy fireplace. We werent sure where to dine out in town- but a dining guide in our room helped us choose a delicious breakfast at "The Egg and I", a traditional Mexican dinner at "Casa Grande", and a fun steak dinner with excellent service at "Nicky's"- make sure to try the "Nick at Night" coffee drink! Thanks Pete!!

Though the town is slow this time of year we still found plenty to do and with a room so beautiful- we were happy just staying in and watching movies. We cant wait to go back over the summer when all of the shops are open all day!

A wonderful place to relax!

Boulder Brook is one of my favorite "escapes" from life. I go there several times a year to "get away" and "unwind." The setting, on the Fall River, is incredible. Whatever time of year, you awaken so refreshed!! The king bed with down comforter, mattress pad and cozy pillows have cuddled you all night long and have offered you a truly wonderful nights repose. In the summer, the birds singing and the trickling sounds of the brook are the soothing melody that awaken you. Everything about this place is tranquil. I fix a cup of tea in the kitchenette, go outside and sit by the waters edge...welcoming the day and watching the birds and squirrels go through their morning routines. Afterward, I prepare for the short drive into Rocky Mountain National Park for a morning of hiking and unwinding. The beauty and tranquility of the Park is astounding. I later return to Estes Park, spend some time strolling along the streets, taking in the sites and doing some shopping. I love this quaint little town...it is rich with history and appealing to the tourist in me as well. Everyone is always so friendly. Come evening, I eat dinner in one of my favorite restaurants in town and then I unwind in the Jacuzzi tub in my room. My favorite time of year, for the evening, is the fall or winter...to sit in a tub of bubbles, with the snow falling lazily through the pines just outside the picture window and a warm glow illuminating the room from the fireplace...is just a momentary piece of heaven on earth.

Absolutely Incredible

My husband and I originally stayed at Boulder Brook for our Honeymoon. We had searched on-line for accommodations and decided Boulder Brook looked like the best available. We weren't disappointed! We have returned every year and will go again the next. We have traveled all over, Ireland, London, Paris, Korea, etc. and would rate Boulder Brook equal to any of the "five-star hotels" we've stayed at! The staff couldn't be friendlier or more accommodating, even making sure we have the same suite we stayed in for our honeymoon. Everything is always perfect, the room, the view, even the wildlife has been sure to make their appearance for our enjoyment. Boulder Brook is where we send everyone we know who is making Estes Park their destination, and everyone has loved it!!

A Great Escape!!

Boulder Brook is by far the most romantic resort I have ever been to. Being from houston Tx, I had never seen such beautiful mountains. Boulder Brook's staff was very friendly ( hi linda, thanks for the great hospitality!!!) I highly recommend this resort for any romantic getaway. Not only was the view spectacular, the room was immaculate. The bed was the most comfortable I had ever slept in. Thanks Boulder Brook for a perfect vacation!

The Best

The best place to go to relax and spend time with your love one. Everything was nice and clean. Wish we could have stayed longer, we had a great time...............

Comments