Quality Suites In Evergreen

Booking.com Comfort Suites

Wedding Accomondations

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 23, 2012

This is an ok hotel. It has A LOT of potential, however, I was NOT IMPRESSED with the way they handled my wedding room block and family reservations.

We chose The Quality Suites in Evergreen for it's location and entryway ambiance for our wedding night family room block.

Several of our family members stated that when they called, the hotel did not recognize the groom's last name. Furthermore, they often tried to upsell the rooms, stating that less expensive rooms were "not available" in the room block. Numerous people told me it was difficult to book their favored room size by phone.

I originally went with a room block to give my friends and family a discounted rate, when I was checking in, I overheard a "walk in" reservation being quoted the same room rate that my family had been offered, disappointing! As bride and groom, we also did not receive a complimentary suite or even a discount for booking a room block (obviously not expected, but something other hotels offered in room blocks I booked for the week before the wedding.)

Finally, a small side-note, you can request the "safe fee" to be removed at check-in, they do not verbally offer this, but you can opt out of it.

Overall, decent accommodations, but no discount for booking rooms, and the rooms don't echo the same ritzy outdoor appeal that the entryway does (they could stand a little updating).

Unique Quality: The entryway and main lobby have rustic and outdoor appeal. Breakfast includes warm options. Hotel staff are reasonably friendly.

I travel for a living, overall, I was impressed with the value for the cost.

Directions: Evergreen Parkway exit off of I-70, up the hill.

Nearby Quality Suites In Evergreen

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Evergreen Travel Forum

Need advice about Evergreen, Colorado? Visit the Travel Forum for Evergreen and ask our Answer Gurus.

Evergreen Travel Guide