Georgetown Mountain Inn

Tags

Budget Travel Seniors Road Trip
See Amenities
Small_World's Profile Photo

Wish I could have stayed longer

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 6, 2006

After having stayed in the Golden Marriott for the past week, I was in for a bit of culture shock when I first saw the room at the Georgetown Mountain Inn, but after I became accustomed to it, I fell in love with it. Super quaint, with old-fashioned room keys (the kind that are actually keys, not plastic cards) and a sweet little heart on the doors. The beds are made of logs, and the furnishings are spartan, at best, but the place was comfortable. Don't expect luxury, or you'll be disappointed. But if you want a small-town Georgetown experience, you may just like it.

They have bicycles for your use, free of charge, which would be a perfect way to see the town, but I was running short on time and didn't get to take advantage of them.

Directions: I didn't even have directions to the place and happened upon it, so I never bothered to get directions, because I figured I'd run into it again somehow. I know. It's lame. But the main street is Rose, so it isn't that hard.

Jeannette1's Profile Photo

comfortable and inexpensive motel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 28, 2005

Very convenient, not too far from historical downtown.
Nice room; discount for AAA members or seniors.
Free continental breakfast
Guest laundry
hot tub
covered pool

About $75 for a double room

Unique Quality: Friendly service

Directions: see the website listed below for directions.

couture57's Profile Photo

Just a Nice Little Place

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 9, 2004

This is a nice little motel in Georgetown. Nothing fancy, but clean, comfortable, and within walking distance of everything in town!

Nearby Georgetown Mountain Inn

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Bar / Lounge

Georgetown Travel Forum

Need advice about Georgetown, Colorado? Visit the Travel Forum for Georgetown and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Georgetown