Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs

See Amenities

Great Hospitality and Value

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 29, 2012

The value our family received for choosing the Rodeway Inn was tremendous! Our room was very clean and any service requested was immediate. The owners definitely take pride in being on target with their guest's needs. I think every employee greeted me with smiles and greetings every time I crossed paths. The location was guiet yet close to everything we wanted to see and do. My boys were excited to be able to watch the Gondolas from the Caverns Adventure Park just down the road from our window.
If you are looking for an affordable place to stay this has all you need. Clean place to sleep, take a shower and even a much needed jacuzzi!! And great service, you feel like a welcomed guest. It was just perfect! The breakfast area is small but adaquet for sure. The make yourself walffles were fun and tastey for my 5 and 9 year old boys. To let you know how great of service, my NINE year old even made comments on how nice we were treated.

Unique Quality: Great Views, Great hometown Service, Jacuzzi welcomed after hike up to Hangin Lake and Sprouting Rock...also reccommened!

Directions: Just outside of downtown

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Glenwood Springs Travel Forum

Need advice about Glenwood Springs, Colorado? Visit the Travel Forum for Glenwood Springs and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Glenwood Springs hotel reviews