2467 West 29th Street , Greeley, Colorado, 80631, United States

Hotels.com Priceline.com Comfort Inn

Satisfaction Average

• Nothing to write home about Over Priced

As a member of Choice Privileges Greeley has very few hotels to choose from, as a note I am a member of other frequent stay clubs for other hotel chains as well but there selections were none and none. So this was the only hotel in the area that I could choose. Also it was graduation season and there are several schools in the area. So most of the hotels and motels were sold out. So it was that last available hotel. The room was dirty and it took them several hours to address the issue as the staff seemed to be overwhelmed with arrivals and departures.

General speaking it was OK but considerably over priced after our stay we found out we could have stayed in Loveland a small town just west of Greeley for nearly half the price at the same chain. And for the same price we could have stayed at a Executive Suites with far better amenities and services.

Unique Quality: The only unique Qualities of this hotel is that it is a designated safe house for families in distress. Also it is a all non smoking facility which apparently was not well documented because several visitors we upset to find out they could not smoke at the facility and ending smoking in the parking lot. The manager/independent owner basically didn't care when it was brought to his attention that in the notes section of the online reservation form on the web they had asked for a smoking room.

Directions: Frontage Road - Industrial District - Many abandon retail box stores in the area

• kymbanm's Profile Photo

Don't stay here!

I was the first of our party to arrive, and was surprised to find a 3rd, portable bed in the room. Of course, I wasn't sure someone hadn't ordered it, so I didn't immediately object. I also noticed the bathroom wasn't as accesible as I would have thought a place w/ handicapped access should be. Of course, I was exhausted and miserable ...... so some of these issues didn't click right away .. and no photos .....

Unique Quality: I was the first of our party to arrive, and was surprised to find a 3rd, portable bed in the room. Of course, I wasn't sure someone hadn't ordered it, so I didn't immediately object. I also noticed the bathroom wasn't as functional as I would have expected for a handicapped room. Though bars were present, there was not easy manner for a disbled person to bathe, and there was no counter on which to place things for use.

After a mini war, the extra bed was removed. When we questioned it, we were told the extra bed 'lived' in that particular room b/c it was the largest room in the facility. We pointed out this bed blocked easy to one of the beds - the one that my disabled father wanted d/t it's proximity to the bathroom. I was then told that they might be able to move the extra bed in the morning. Surprisingly, after Momma Misha had a talk w/ them ... it was removed without futher difficulty.

By morning, Dad had enough of this place. He dropped his meds all over the place when he tried to open his meds in the bathroom - you know, the one w/out a counter? That was the final straw. ....

No REAL handicapped access in the bathroom
    Poor customer service